CuckoldFart.com

Dominant Bull Seeking Genuine Submissive Couple Of Wife

breedbulluk77

Hi everyone,, ok firstly as much as it it nice to hear and speak with people who are wanting to begin involvement in the cuckold way of things, i am not seeking to just talk with wannabes and hopefuls..

Ok that said. i am a 35 year, slim, good looking dominant guy and bull who is seeking and wanting to real meetings and relationship with a submissive wife and or couple who are interested in kinks and more bdsm type of sexual life alone with the cuckold pairings and sex..

So ideally you will be a gen couple/ wife looking to form a longterm relationship and connection with a bull, who will take command of you and your relationship..

im very open minded, and easy to talk with, and also into the pleasant vanilla activities of life.. 

please say hello and fee free to message me if this sounds the form or connection you would wish for..

i am happy to share pictures and to talk here or via other communications, skype, phone, email etc..

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...