CuckoldFart.com

New in Gallery - alessa hottie

Erotic/feminine/creature of the other-world. ♥♥♥ Hi! Latin-Italian Woman, 39, Mom.Open Relations. turn on: nudist beach, open mind, sex, lingerie, swinger life, be exhibit. Please all FAV´s, Follows & ALL comments are welcome, and its a way to become to my F&F. People who added me: THANK YOU NICE PEOPLE! People who wrote a testimonial for me: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! TOO GENTLE! Kisses & enjoy¡¡ ♥♥♥ I had some amateur experiences modeling in the past and a i am celebrated naked lady. The most of the gallery are raw photos from my sex experience, other some art nudes from my short amateur modelling era. I am of curvy/athletic build, have two small tattooed, once pierced, and long brunett curly hair. I am comfortable doing my own styling and am an experienced/licensed cosmetologist. In my gallery when I insert naked photos of mine, I always try to give them a particular touch of bittersweet feeling, other types of work, sometimes even rude or dark, sometimes just creative (and that have nothing to do with the sexy stuff), sometimes they're just simple shots during a full sex experience.- ALL FAVS, COMMENT & INVITATIONS TO GROUPS ARE WELCOME IN ALL FOTOS¡¡ The TESTIMONIALS in profile page encourage the model..kisses & thanks Please leave a comment. (this encourage me too). FAV´s & comments are WELCOME ♥♥♥ PHOTO COMMENTS ARE GREAT WAYS TO BE ADDED TO MY F&F and access to my full gallery ♥♥♥

View the full gallery

Cuckold Tests