CuckoldFart.com

Wife Taking

sattman

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I think that would defeat the whole purpose of the lifestyle.  If Batman killed the Joker it would be the end of Batman's raison-d-etre

However in our case, there have been certain ones which have warranted her accepting them almost as second husbands.  She has grown very fond of them and actually made love to them (not just sex).   In one instance, I was forbidden penetration for 6 months.  She would come back to the house to let me lick her relieve me with her hand only.   I noticed that after the initial excitement was over, it was a chore to let me fuck her.  Thats when she decided she wanted to be faithful to him.  As a good Cuck, I agreed.     I truly began to wonder if your statement was about to become true!

Second time, 2 yrs ago.  She also took him on as a second husband.  She made it clear to him that I would not be touching her body so long as he was in her life.   The three of us would hang out together a lot.  She would hold hands with both of us at the shopping mall or restaurants.  She would walk around his studio apt, nude but provocatively in heels.  They would get hot on his bed or sofa and she would assure him that while I can watch for a little while, her body was only His.    I did feel jealous when they went off together on week-ends b/c I confused it with a three-way marriage.    She would let me penetrate her but was terrified b/c my cum has a strong smell and he is quite experienced investigating the fidelity of a womans vagina.    With this one, she would allow me to lick her when he had fucked her but again prefered that I ejaculate outside or with her hand.

Like all Extreme Sports.... there is an inherent danger of death

• Like 1

I forgot to add that while she was giving him a tit job to get him hard, she would discuss the kids sports itinerary for the week-end with me.  In other words: get your ass back home soon while I spend the rest of Saturday morning getting fucked.  ( I paid to get her tits from 34A to 36Ds).   Also, as she was lifting her legs on his shoulders so he could glide in, she would peek her head from under him and ask me to prepare breakfast for them before I left.   I had spend Friday night on his couch

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

she has grown very fond of a few of them.  It almost felt like a three-way marriage.  For ex he would sometimes advise me on work or financial matters.  I would advise him on technical things.  We would both sit around and watch her nude or trying on lingerie we both had paid from the VS catalogue.  She always maintained that we can both look but only he can touch....   

I do admit I was jealous at times; as was he.  But she would give us both hearty kisses and all was well.  Actually I would get my kiss while she was curled up on his legs...