CuckoldFart.com

Love big cocks pounding my gorgeous wife

Poundmywifeashley

I'm Matt and my wife is Ashley. I'm 28 and she is 24. I love watching as  big groups of other men with big, giant or massive cocks take turns fucking all my wife's holes. We are married and have been swingers for about 4 years. She loves multiple men fucking her and I particularly like seeing huge black dicks stretching her out but we welcome all races and ages. We try and set up some sort of party everyweekend and have different styles to keep it fresh. Sometimes we put up a CL ad and find a bunch of strangers to fuck her. Sometimes we invite friends and previous fuck buddies that we know are clean so they can all go raw and fill her all the way up.

Love telling other men and women and couples about our experiences and really love hearing other men women and couples tell us what they want to do to her. Almost nothing off limits. Message me to chat or for more pics/vids. Also have pics of her sister who has joined a few times

VIDEO_CAPTURE_20160401_063214.jpg

20160315_173016.jpeg

Message_1438976167227.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests