CuckoldFart.com

After The Leap, The Morning After

CuckoldFart

I wrote this years ago. I tried my best to write it from a woman's view. What would a woman think after she agreed to do what her husband had been bugging her for years to do. How would her mind recall the time she went where her husband desired her to go? Not sure how well I did. I never shared it before, so you can let me know what you think. I awoke with a new feeling, one I was unfamiliar with. For the last couple years my husband has been asking me to fulfill a fantasy of his. His f...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

What an interesting story - I am familiar with the thought of it happening making your heart skip, and your insides twitching and churning.  Are we doing the right thing in opening up our marriage.  Memories of a more passionate time between us, the stale routine sex, and of our new adventure into the unknown. We loved eachother, but it had become routine.  Seeing my wife preparing for this man, this friend of ours who was going to have her in our bed, seeing her prepare herself, bathing, perfumes, clothes just for him to remove.  

We had set rules too - probably the best thing we did - and we stuck to them.  Trouble is I forgot to say "you must use a condom", so when he left and I found her cunt dripping with his cum, I couldn't say much could I?  I just slipped my fingers inside, and then licked them.  I tasted his cum, and it excited me, so I laid her down, parted her legs and gave her pussy a good licking - it was wonderful.  Thank goodness I forgot that rule!  Then ew had the most wonderful sex we'd had in years.  My little cock easily slipped inside her well stretched and soaking wet pussy, I'm sure she couldn't feel me at all, but thrusting up inside her whilst lubricated with his cum where I knew that his cock had been minutes earlier was so exciting for me.

• Like 1