CuckoldFart.com

This Guy Has 2 Functional Dicks (Double Dick Dude)

My Big Clit

I found this while surfing the web, and I had to share it. I have been kind of lurking around this site for sometime, and never joined. Then I found this and though you people need to see it.  I mean I wish I had 1/2 of one of his cocks, yet this guy got two of them and they are both over 10 inches. check out this youtube video about it. Wow, talk about being jealous. I am pissed that I got screwed out of length and girth, yet this guy not only got them both, but he gets two of them.

Here is his tumblr page

http://diphallicdude.tumblr.com/

his twitter page

https://twitter.com/DiphallicDude

Amazone page where his book, Double Stuffed, was #1 for awhile.

https://www.amazon.com/Double-Stuffed-Steamy-Tales-Penises-ebook/dp/B01A3LKQMW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1451770455&sr=1-1

58c4a8e53996d_DoubleDickDude.jpg.c1119bd6bba0ad2a47517f6aa3bf0a18.jpg

58c4ab77bf9f0_DoubleDickDude02.jpg.8a52c0c45d63dbc41535c9ba9d85671e.jpg

58c4ab8bf3016_DoubleSruff03.png.1c73a756f8aefde7429fe2a90912a53e.png

58c4ab8ea6b93_DoubleDickDude02.jpg.c823d853e09ec6de2b8ad891574e1f2c.jpg

Cuckold Tests

Guest Bully Stick

I've heard of this guy. He was on Howard Stern and he is real. What gets me is that because both of his cocks function his prostate gets over active and it pushes out his rectum like he has major hemorrhoids. He'll probably dies of prostate cancer some day. People who are born abnormalities like this usually dies early i life due to the strain it puts on the body. Like real bug men get heart attacks more often. Look at Andre the Giant. His heart could not function properly for his massive body and he died young at 47.

1 hour ago, Bully Stick said:

I've heard of this guy. He was on Howard Stern and he is real. What gets me is that because both of his cocks function his prostate gets over active and it pushes out his rectum like he has major hemorrhoids. He'll probably dies of prostate cancer some day. People who are born abnormalities like this usually dies early i life due to the strain it puts on the body. Like real bug men get heart attacks more often. Look at Andre the Giant. His heart could not function properly for his massive body and he died young at 47.

So your trying to convince me that I'm blessed to have a clit for a dick?

Guest Bully Stick
59 minutes ago, My Big Clit said:

So your trying to convince me that I'm blessed to have a clit for a dick?

Well it's better than having nothing, unless you wish you had a pussy I guess.

So are you married? And if so do you let your wife enjoy real men? I noticed we bot live in Sacramento, so I could drop by anytime she needs a real fuck.