CuckoldFart.com

first time?

Just got off the phone with my wife, shes away for a girls weekend. She knows id love her to be unfaithful as its something ive slowly introduced into the bedroom over the last few years (dirty talk) but shes always said she doubted she could actually do it, which has been fine for me as long as the dirty talk continued whilst we were fucking. however, shes just rang from her girls weekend away (obviously im saying she can do anything as long as she tells me about it) but she went very quiet. iv...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

• Like 1

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

Interesting topic ...

"Just got off the phone with my wife, shes away for a girls weekend. She knows id love her to be unfaithful as its something ive slowly introduced into the bedroom over the last few years (dirty talk) but shes always said she doubted she could actually do it, which has been fine for me as long as the dirty talk continued whilst we were fucking. however, shes just rang from her girls weekend away (obviously im saying she can do anything as long as she tells me about it) but she went very quiet. ive asked if shes done anything to which she said no and i beleive her but she was dancing with a guy and she has arranged to meet him tonight. 
problem is it has made me both horny and incredibly jealous at the same time.
a massive part of me is wanting her to get her married pussy filled so she can tell me all about it, but the other part is thinking i should stop her.
i think if she meets him they will definitely fuck.
also this is very true not like alot of made up stuff. just thought id share it as it was partly this site that got me thinking about her in that way."

Yep, like most cuckolds I have been there, and felt the angst - should I let her / should I stop her.    I let her, and all three of us enjoyed a wonderful time for many years.  I am just so glad I allowed my hard cock to rule my brain which was telling me "it's wrong to do this".    It wasn't wrong, it was perfect for us, and that's what matters.

• Like 1