CuckoldFart.com

London Cuckold Gentleman seeks a Promiscuous Female Partner

Oral Daddy

Extremely-oral . experienced , established , fun , well-educated and articulate , bisexual English gentleman ( 59 years old , blue eyes , dark hair , medium build , 5'9" ) is searching for a very sexually-greedy , promiscuous , slutty , slim and sexy female partner for a long-term loving relationship . I will be your devoted loving , sexually-obedient , oral and pussy Slave who will orally worship both of your delicious holes . I will service your bulls and take you out to clubs , bars and on overseas holidays to find men with the best cocks for you :-) I adore to listen to , or watch or just hear about all the sex that my partner is having with other men . I just love to do the clean-ups and the more men you will sleep with and the more filthy you will be with them the more I will love and adore you . I will care care of you , protect you , mentor you and be the best Oral and Pussy Slave you have ever had . I hope you will also feed me plenty of your delicious warm pee at every opportunity :-) I own a townhouse second home in central London where you are welcome to stay to entertain men or come and live rent-free with me so that you have somewhere discreet and convenient to bring home plenty of men . A greedy girl who loves Big Black Cock is especially attractive to me . Darling , I really hope that I can serve and worship you as your charming , older gentleman , no-limits cuckold boyfriend and long-term partner . Please contact me , you won't be disappointed having me as your Cuckold Daddy x    [email protected]

CUCKOLD TEST