Jump to content

Fake & Flaccid


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of a product that you could put in your pants to make it appear that you have a bigger flaccid cock than you do? Mine's just a bump when it's flaccid, it would be interesting to put something on under some sweat pants and make it appear like I have something substantial down there.

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cuckold Tests

  • Create New...