CuckoldFart.com

Looking for man/bull to chat with about my gf..

Guest leaf900

Guest leaf900

Slowly getting into this.. tried few times on chat to guys just looking to get off.

I'm 26 shes 22, she is down for 3some if I found right guy kind of thing.. we are not a bad looking couple at all. Willing to show if I can trust a guy and prove who he is.. I'm looking to get to know a guy/mentor to talk to me about it everything that goes along with it etc.. and if we happen to meet up, awesome! I'm from Florida. You can message me here if interested... thank you. We are white and race does not matter to me.

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...

If I understand you right you are looking to chat and get ideas on how you can break down your girlfriends hesitancy and move her toward hotwife status!

I have been working on this with my gf and found some great ways to start sharing her.

I have shared her in one MMF experience. My gf had said before she only wanted me (this is what girls are conditioned to think as they grow up, that being in a relationship you don't let other guys fuck you because you are being unfaithful). However, lots of guys have a deep seated desire to share their woman, it helps validate their choice of woman, and that is why it excites you so much.

One thing I have done successfully is place adverts in craig list. Asking for guys to seduce my gf. As follow up emails happen I ensure they know she is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu of the adverts. That they must not let on. That no sex is guaranteed.

What is offered is help in chatting up and seducing my woman. I give them topics that she is interested in. I also let them know where we will be. I try and get her a few drinks to loosen her up for them. They also know that I am not going to be irate with them because I want them to get I to her panties. If I like how they reply to me I often send them revealing photos. Nothing as sexy as seeing a guy chatting up your woman and you know he has seen her naked already.

From the few meets that have actually happened she has felt very flattered. She doesn't understand why strangers are chatting her up, but makes her feel attractive. She has not had sex with any of these kind of meets yet. Although on the way home from one such meet she admitted he kept being very tactile and had rubbed her thigh above her knee. She had liked it! Eventually I will find someone who she is attracted to and encourage her to invite him home for drinks at our place.... If she agrees I know they will fuck!

If you want to hear of other ideas I have let me know!

• Like 1