CuckoldFart.com

Christina

These are some of our present activities,

J calls me wc, (used to be white Christina but now its just white cunt)
puppet addresses him as Sir J (when allowed to speak that is)
it has been locked in permanent chastity for 2 years now
we want to see it publicly degraded, abused and humiliated ([email protected] posted everywhere)
J wants to see me ‘spit roasted’ bareback by two of his friends
If he approves, he wants me to give up my day job and go to work for money for him on the streets as a common prostitute, so he won’t have to work so much. (mixed feelings but if that’s want he wants …)
J has confis**ted my contraceptive pills as he wants me to breed with someone/anyone
J has a , Charlene, (24), who uses puppet as a personal chauffeur to take her wherever she wants to go. Once there, she padlocks it to the steering wheel, (taking the car keys with her), until she is ready to return home. it is usually made to suck a dummy while waiting for her to return
J has taken all my lingerie to a charity shop so I have none now
We are both naked in the house, (except high heels for me of course), and I always sit on J’s knee when we are served meals by puppet
puppet is used as our toilet
it is fed left-overs and spat out food, and as my ashtray of course
Now J has said it should be called pup and eat dog food as well
pup has to ‘go’ outside always and is chained in the garage when not required for service
We do want to find girls for puppet to buy High Heels for on Demand, we really hope you help us with our search

post-5000-0-08956500-1420476317.jpg

post-5000-0-29102600-1420476329.jpg

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST