CuckoldFart.com

My Wife on a business trip with her boss Room 346

damilfhunter

Cuckold Tests

damilfhunter...more great pics of this sexy hotwife!

Pics from a trip with her boss! What a lucky man he is to have your sexy hotwife accompany him on his business trips.

I'm sure some of those trips can be very stressful...her boss is lucky to have a devoted employee like her to help him relieve the stress on his business trips.

I hope these are pics he took and sent to you...her cuck hubby, left at home...waiting...knowing that his wife was being HIS slut!

If he did take these and send them to the cuck hubby...I gotta say...I like his style.

Pic one...showing the door to the room...where the cuck's wife would be servicing her boss. A great start. The cuck was probably at home think...omg...my wife is there...with her boss. (the only thing I would have added would have been a pic that showed the wife outside, in the hall...and maybe even with her at least partially ex-posed. But maybe she was too nervous to take such a pic). At this time. She'll get there.

Pic two...nice! We see the hotwife IN the room. Dressed in a sexy outfit. A nice gray sweater dress, some black tights...and some CFM boots! bent over the bed, her dress stretched tight by her nice, FULL ass. And her dress hiked up a little...  Her boss is sending her cuck husband a message. Your wife and I are sharing this room...and we are about to have some fun.

Pic 3...her dress pulled up to show that nice ass...still covered by her black tights...but looking fantastic! And her boss is letting hubby know...your wife is being undressed...and is about to become MY slut!  

Pic 4...taking the next big step. The wife calmly being undressed by her boss...still bent over...but now those tights have been pushed down and we get to see what her hubby saw...his wife dressed in a sexy thong for her boss! Her cuck hubby had to be squirming at this point...his wife, in a room with her boss...and being undressed by him...and her not even trying to stop him...calmly standing there letting him undress her.  Bet her pussy was dripping and her panties were wet at this point...and her cuck hubby (and her boss) were both probably hard as things developed.

Pic5....love this pic! The boss letting hubby know who was in charge. Reached over, pulled the wife's sexy thong aside as if to tell hubby...to show hubby and tell him...this is mine. This ass...this pussy...your wife's ass and pussy are now MINE! 

The rest of the pics...the boss continues to show cuck hubby who was in control. HE was. Had the wife roll over to showoff her body...and the sexy undies she was wearing. Love that she was nervously hiding her face...but with her tights still down, showing the sexy front of her purple panties...just barely covering her married pussy. her matching purple bra cupping her nice tits! Then her boss had her cup those nice tits in her hands...so all the world could see this hotwife showing herself, offering herself to her boss. And so her cuck hubby especially could see...a glimpse of her face, those nice, full tits...her hard, excited nipples through the thin bra...and let's not forget that she's showing her wedding ring too. Hubby must have been in cuck heaven...or is it cuck hell? 

Finally showtime is almost over. The boss gave her cuck hubby...and us...a nice closeup of her panty covered pussy!

And then...finally...her bra removed...and the naughty hotwife is shown cupping her nice Full tits...offering them nicely to her boss.

I hope her cuck hubby enjoyed seeing his naughty hotwife ...and the pics of the nice trip the boss took with the cuck's wife.

Hubby says there have been several such trips...let's hope the boss took more pics for hubby...and that cuck hubby will share them with us.

DomBull4U

• Like 1