CuckoldFart.com

Marvin the old marine

Babymaker888

It was during the second world war my young and very naive wife was to met this very old and very black soilder she went danceing with a small group off young ladys from  her office where she had been working for a while after we had got married at 20 years off age janet was a extremely attractive red head but not very up in the ways off the world  unlike old man marvin who in his unit had gained a reputation off being able to seduce any  woman  he hit on and nearly allways they were married women he took his  pleasures with he allways new what he wanted in a married wife he would set his sights on at the dance culb he  would visit most friday and Saturday nights since he had arrived in uk from the states he would watch the dance floor  for them the inexperienced young wifes out to have a good time as they danced with there girlfreinds who they had gone to the club with when he spotted the right looking young wife  he would move into action with his best friend lyle he would allways. Distract the wifes  freind while marvin swepped in and began his seduction off the married beautiful young and sexy wife he would allways pick a wife who was wareing susspenders and ginham patten knickers he would no they were wareing them from his observation from the edge off the dance floor  he seamed to no who the young inexperienced wifes were from the way there dresss would  rise allowing him a good view off there underware as they spun around. He would often target these wifes knowing there inexperience  he new  that these sexy offten stunning little women would soon fall for his charm and wit whitch would allow him full access to there inexperience young married cunts it was just excatley what he enjoyed to plant the horns on sum young white boys head  as he got into his wifes knickers and gave her excatly what her white husband couldn't  give her a massive big fat hard fucking with his big fat virile cock when marvin targeted a wife by the end off the night he was usually balls deep in that womens pussy  shagging the ass off her so we cum to that fatefull night janet whent to. The dance club let me des describe  my wifes attire that night she was wareing a long dress just above her knees but very light and flowing so as she moved it would twirl and spin up  underneath she had on blue patten ginham knickers   whitch we later found out marvin loved  so janet left home looking stunning she told me she would be back from the dance around  1.30 as she liked to be precise  i was at home working on sum reports while my sexy young wife was out dancing  little did janet or me no how this night would change our lives totally  she arrived at the club, and as janet loves to dance she was soon to be spinning and jiveing to the music as she daced her dress spun up around her waist allowing marvin some good views  off her very long legs her stockings and susspender belt  and her mons coverd by her gingham knixkers marvin was reading the scipt hear was yet to be another  young  sexy inexperience wife out on a friday night lookin for sum  fun  he allso loved tbe fact that janet was a redhead   he could not wait to see if the curtains match the draps after some time watching the wife danceing and drinking  lyle moved in on. Janets chaparon  followed very quickly by old man marvin  who at 56 did not look anything like his  age looking very " young but with a lot off bulk he was a big man very wide and he dwafed my wifes tall thin sexy body  as he spun her as they danced with lyle takeing care off her freind  hear was janet my wife off less than 6 months in the arms off a coal black man old enough to be her father by now her head was a little light with the  drink and my wifes inhibitions were very relaxed that with the fact that this man had done this to many many young wifes  and loved  it janet was justgoing to be another one off his conquest but just didnt  no  yet  her wedding and engagement rings glinting in the spot lights off the club as they danced  her manicured  red nails  highlighting  her long red hair old man marvin was not going to miss the chance off getting into this young wifes inexperienced tight married twat as his seduction continued my wifes resistance began to wain as the slowdances started old man marvin soon hadmy wifes tight body close in nice and tight to hers grinding his massive man hood up against her tight married cunt janets  brain trying to work out excatly what was happening but the alcohol was affecting her judgment but by now his massive cock was right against her married cunt only his trousers her thin dress and off course her gingham knickers separated them  and his big black hands were on her ass pulling in her married body  close so she could feel his manhood pressing into her tummy through her  clothes by this point janet realized that it was getting late and her chaparon was nowhere to be seen  it was at this point old man marvin offered to walk my wife home being  late and a little drunk she said ok to this  old black stud  this was the green light and he was certain very shortly this married sexy woman was going to be getting ten very big thick inches off his big virile thick cock up her married twat.  He had been in this position many times nearly allways ending with him fucking the wife he hoped the wifes husband was home as marvin took great happyness from bedding the cuckolds wife in front off them.  Part2 soon  do you want more 

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

7 hours ago, Babymaker888 said:

It was during the second world war my young and very naive wife was to met this very old and very black soilder she went danceing with a small group off young ladys from  her office where she had been working for a while after we had got married at 20 years off age janet was a extremely attractive red head but not very up in the ways off the world  unlike old man marvin who in his unit had gained a reputation off being able to seduce any  woman  he hit on and nearly allways they were married women he took his  pleasures with he allways new what he wanted in a married wife he would set his sights on at the dance culb he  would visit most friday and Saturday nights since he had arrived in uk from the states he would watch the dance floor  for them the inexperienced young wifes out to have a good time as they danced with there girlfreinds who they had gone to the club with when he spotted the right looking young wife  he would move into action with his best friend lyle he would allways. Distract the wifes  freind while marvin swepped in and began his seduction off the married beautiful young and sexy wife he would allways pick a wife who was wareing susspenders and ginham patten knickers he would no they were wareing them from his observation from the edge off the dance floor  he seamed to no who the young inexperienced wifes were from the way there dresss would  rise allowing him a good view off there underware as they spun around. He would often target these wifes knowing there inexperience  he new  that these sexy offten stunning little women would soon fall for his charm and wit whitch would allow him full access to there inexperience young married cunts it was just excatley what he enjoyed to plant the horns on sum young white boys head  as he got into his wifes knickers and gave her excatly what her white husband couldn't  give her a massive big fat hard fucking with his big fat virile cock when marvin targeted a wife by the end off the night he was usually balls deep in that womens pussy  shagging the ass off her so we cum to that fatefull night janet whent to. The dance club let me des describe  my wifes attire that night she was wareing a long dress just above her knees but very light and flowing so as she moved it would twirl and spin up  underneath she had on blue patten ginham knickers   whitch we later found out marvin loved  so janet left home looking stunning she told me she would be back from the dance around  1.30 as she liked to be precise  i was at home working on sum reports while my sexy young wife was out dancing  little did janet or me no how this night would change our lives totally  she arrived at the club, and as janet loves to dance she was soon to be spinning and jiveing to the music as she daced her dress spun up around her waist allowing marvin some good views  off her very long legs her stockings and susspender belt  and her mons coverd by her gingham knixkers marvin was reading the scipt hear was yet to be another  young  sexy inexperience wife out on a friday night lookin for sum  fun  he allso loved tbe fact that janet was a redhead   he could not wait to see if the curtains match the draps after some time watching the wife danceing and drinking  lyle moved in on. Janets chaparon  followed very quickly by old man marvin  who at 56 did not look anything like his  age looking very " young but with a lot off bulk he was a big man very wide and he dwafed my wifes tall thin sexy body  as he spun her as they danced with lyle takeing care off her freind  hear was janet my wife off less than 6 months in the arms off a coal black man old enough to be her father by now her head was a little light with the  drink and my wifes inhibitions were very relaxed that with the fact that this man had done this to many many young wifes  and loved  it janet was justgoing to be another one off his conquest but just didnt  no  yet  her wedding and engagement rings glinting in the spot lights off the club as they danced  her manicured  red nails  highlighting  her long red hair old man marvin was not going to miss the chance off getting into this young wifes inexperienced tight married twat as his seduction continued my wifes resistance began to wain as the slowdances started old man marvin soon hadmy wifes tight body close in nice and tight to hers grinding his massive man hood up against her tight married cunt janets  brain trying to work out excatly what was happening but the alcohol was affecting her judgment but by now his massive cock was right against her married cunt only his trousers her thin dress and off course her gingham knickers separated them  and his big black hands were on her ass pulling in her married body  close so she could feel his manhood pressing into her tummy through her  clothes by this point janet realized that it was getting late and her chaparon was nowhere to be seen  it was at this point old man marvin offered to walk my wife home being  late and a little drunk she said ok to this  old black stud  this was the green light and he was certain very shortly this married sexy woman was going to be getting ten very big thick inches off his big virile thick cock up her married twat.  He had been in this position many times nearly allways ending with him fucking the wife he hoped the wifes husband was home as marvin took great happyness from bedding the cuckolds wife in front off them.  Part2 soon  do you want more 

Omg yes please!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Babymaker888 said:

It happend as janet was warking home old man marvin kept janets leval off arousal very high stopping often to rub his big body up against my wifes tight slim body and by now he was kissing her open mouthed with his long tongue in her mouth  this man had plenty off practise off seduction and he was now intent on getting his big fat black cock up my wifes hot wet cunt. By the time janet arrived home with marvin she was under his spell  as he opened the front door and helped her in through it  he quickly followed her in and pinned her against the passage wall she was in such a aroused  state he soon had her dress bunched up hige around her waist and soon his hand was rubbing the gusset off herblue ginham knickers  into her soaking wet cunt his tounge danceing on hers i had heared my wife cum in and heared her arousal as marvin took total control now he shouted out to me hay cuckold cum see what your sexy young wife has brought home from the dance club and dont give me no trouble or i will beat you up undersand me wimp i was atthe top off the stairs and old man marvin picked up janet like a doll she rapping her long legs around his body her stocking tops and the vee off her bule knickers clearly showing how wetwith arousal her married pussy was old man marvin said to me as her carried my wife past me at the top off the stairs. Right husband wheres your. Maritial bed your sexy young wife is primed and ripe for my old big fat cock he found our bed very quicklyand was soon dragging down my wifes soaking wet knickers he turned to me and said pull up that chair cuck your going to get the best seat in the house as i fuck your young wifes tight cunt and give her everything shes been missing for the last s 6 months with that he threw her soaking knickers in my face saying look how hot your wife is for a real mans cock with that his mouth latched onto my wifes open cunt finding her clitoris and sucking and chewing it till she came all over his old face his old hands had been busy under janets dress freeing her soft round tits and his fingers  began twisting her harding nipples he had my young wife and me excatley where he wanted us my wife was now his to do as hewished  and all i could do was watch it was at this point marvin said directly to me looking over his shoulder show time cuck at that point he dropped his pants and underware to reveal the biggest fattest longest black cock i had ever seen  and it had a massive pair off black balls to go with it 2 all i could  say was please go easy with her shes so small  he chuckels to himself saying dont worry shes going to love my cock by the time  i have finished she will be begging me for more off my meat.  he then began to position himself to enter my wifes very tight cunt i watched as his big wide ass settled between my wifes wide spread hips  him winking to me as he said get a close look husband cause after this she is never going to feel  yours.  Every again  i new she was going to be  ruined by his fat cock it was at this point i rememberd janet was not on birth control as we used condoms to stop her haveing children  i said hay mate you got nothing on your cock no rubber marvin said then its your lucky day hubbie you get to watch your prim and proper wife get a real fucking by a real. Mans cock now fucking shut the fuck up and watch as i nail your sexy young wife in your bed with that i watched as his big black cock head like a sheeps heart alingind with my wifes open flower like pussy lips his big cock head opened her hole like a big battering ram. Janet sucked inher breath as marvins cock began to go deeper  her cunt lips were streached like a giant o ring around his onyx black log he now had about 4 inches inher with about another 8 outside her married cunt janet was  holding onto his ass trying to control his depth off penatration at this point he held still allowing janet just enough time to realise how much real mans cock her tiny cunt was about to receive he then said out loud to me watch this hubbie as his big fat broad ass began pushing his massive appendage  deep into my wifes tight twat and he was not going to stop till it was all in her married babybox he took 3 steady shunts till his balls rested up against my wifes red cunt hair  janet was in total ecstacy with how much cock she now had in her tiny hourglass body it was at this point marvin looked me in the eye saying how hot janets cunt was and he was now going to fuck my wife to total distraction in one movement hisbig ass withdrew his humongous cock and bottomed it out again janet going crazy as he fucked her cunt to oblivion  i watched in a complete daze as his massive body drove his black log deep into janets open and very hot wet married cunt what used to be my cunt was now his this man old enough to be her father was fucking my wife like i never could i watched as again and again  his big fat cock distended my wifes cunt over and over  again along the center off his massive tool ran a big fat vein  or so i thought it was but this was marvins spearm pipe the thing was as thick as my middle finger and ran right from the base off his tool to the heart shaped head off his powerfull black cock that was now deepinto my wifes belly janet was in total bliss as marvins cock was being sunk deep into her womb over and over again her long red fingernails dragging over and over again along marvins wide black back

Marvin slowly began to increase his pace driveing his mammoth cock up janets cunt over and over

It was only going to be a short space off time before i would be asking marvin to pull his cock out off janets totaly unprotected and very fertile belly before he cums inside my wife i did not realise  but janet was getting so much pleasure from this old black man she had allready made her decision she had no intention off stopping him so it was up to me but it never  was a chance but i was so rapped up watching him fucking the shit out off my sexy young wife i never realised he had every intention off planting his potent seed into her belly like the many young wifes who had allready been  impregnated by this big black bull marvin had no intention off stopping till his massive black balls were emptyed up into my wifes fertile cu nt and as his strokes  got quicker he turned to me and winked again saying like what your seeing cuckold cause its your lucky day todays the day you get to see your sexy young wife made pregnant by a real mans cock as his pace increased as his cock bottomed out time and time again  my young wife began to climax as his cock began to twitch and then throb marvin spoke watch my spearm pipe cuckold as i impregnate your young wife for you it was at this point janets long legs scissored across. Marvins big broad ass locking him balls deep into my wifes fertile cunt her nails dragging his ass as with nine or ten massive thrusts he pumped his massive load up into my wifes fertile belly i watched that thick pipe in his cock spasm and twitch with every shot and rope off his thick virile spearm laden spunk he shot deep into her married  cunt just how fertile i was not to find out untill nine months later when janets cheating married cunt delivered marvins triplets fuck what a shagging it was and what a result for a man older than her father but he new ass soon as he had unloaded up janets cunt he had made her pregnant he just seamed to know any way he fucked her solid for next 3 months as her belly began to swell just to make sure and she loved it every time his fat balls exploded up her married cunt and i watched every time he new she was well pregnant  and marvin moved on to his next married woman  he was planning on putting his baby into he was a total bull and just loved those married cunts as he fuckedthem infront off there husbands and allways bareback but i doubt there was a condom big enough for his massive black babymaker

Mmm

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Old man marvin worked in supply so he would not be sent to the front this left him back in good old blighty with all those sex starved young wifes whos husbands were overseas or in german prison camps but this did notmean  anything to marvin he was going to make sure every young wifes knickers he could get into he was going to make sure he was going to solidly fuck them  for as long as he could keep getting into there pants and there were plenty out there on weekends in the dance clubs lots off times with there husbands but marvin would see this as a even bigger challenge to fuck these married ladys and cuckold there  husbands as. He screwed there wonton tight married vaginas  he would often  wink at the cuckold husband  sitting at the end off there maritial bed watching his young wife being ravished by this massive cocked much older black stud often telling the husband  to ask the young wife what they wanted as he centered his massive black cock into the young wifes very tight prim and proper unprotected fertile married twat and constantly buried his cock balls deep up the cuckolds wifes very tight cunt bareback  knowing the wife would agree to anything as long as marvin would continue to fuck her and his candance for dirty talk wouldonly. Drive these wifes wild with lust knowing full well he was going to be in these young wifes beds for as long as he wanted this usually. Ment utill he had knocked the wife up as he would insist there husbands watch every fuck  they would have watchedmarvins massive cock put there sexy wifes in the family way with hisblack baby growing in there bellys his candance for dirty talk would have these wifes begging him to  put his baby in there tummys  more  comeing soon

And marvin sure did enjoy unloading into married fertile vaginas it seamed to me after he had first fucked my young wife  in our own bed he new that i would never stop him from fucking my wife and he made himself at home as his massive erection withdrew from my wifes enlarged cunt  i could see just how much spunk marvin had put into my wifes fertile womb he just told her to lift her ass and he shoved 2 pillows under her her ass and said now you just stay there for the next 45 minutes and let old marvins seed get the job done she did excatley as he said i never realised but old man marvin new excatly what was going to happen his massive load was so thick it was never going to drain out off her cunt  it looked very very thick and  potent as it proved to be as i said my wife was impregnated that very first night as marvin proved his virility by fucking and spunking into my wifes cunt constantly all night and the next day and every time he .made her stay on her back pillows under her ass constantly only allowing her up for short periods to allow, her to pee he put her up the duff as i watched it was awsume watching him takeing my wife constantly with her begging him  to put his black baby in her tummy he did put her up the spout with triplets and all i could do was watch his massive cock impregnate my young wifes belly with his babys and my wife was begging for more constantly and marvin obliged  he fucked her 20 times in 14 hours each time his massive balls pumped his massive  loads deep up her unprotected  fertile married cunt  he constantly told me winking as his cock twitched and pulsed massive ropes of his seed into my wifes belly that he was swelling my wifes belly with his baby as it turned out 3 babys as i said he fucked her solid for 3 months by then her tummy had began to swell up streaching out her gingham knickers with a now obvious pregnancy bulge at this point he would lord it over me saying told you i would give her my baby  as he rubbed her expanding tummy  by now marvin was screwing a few off my wifes freinds with there husbands cuckold as well i new in a few months time all off them would have marvins babys in there bellys as well he was a true cocksman and never ever used condoms with these wifes as well as mine i new because he told my wife every time he fucked a new wife as the husband watched just like me he told her that the husband just sat and watched as his more potent super cock fucked there wifes bareback unprotected from the virile thick potent spunk his massive balls produced and as he allways held his cock at full depth as he spunked there married twats as he dirty talked to the wife and cuckold husband telling them he was going to impregnate there sexy young wifes womb with his black baby as his massive cock flexed and twitched unloading massive potent thick ropes off his seed into the wifes belly deep in her womb  indeed this stud had a real babymakeing  set off cockand balls i just new many many more young wifes and husbands would end up the same as my young wife had more to cumsoon

• Like 1

Marvin continued to vist the many cuckold wifes and continued to fuck the wifes as there cuckold husbands watched many young wifes in the town soon found themselves  pregnant  by marvins super fat black cock unable to resist his advances they would continuely drop there knickers every time marvin visited there homes it was just his way off makeing sure he spread his seed wide and up every woman  marvin never stopped looking for married women to fuck and he never ever used condoms even when the wife insisted marvin would start the fuck with his massive  cock distending  a condom but  every time he used one the condom would allways end up bust in tatters around  the root off his enourmous cock and the wife he was now fucking  bareback would be begging marvin to cum  up her unprotected cunt  whitch marvin  would now start the dirty talk teling the husband watch this mate cause i am going to fuck your sexy wife pregnant as you watch  and marvin would fill the wifes belly with his virile spunk once he hadspunked  in the wife that first time therewould never be another condom  between  his cock and the fertile wifes hot cunt  it was just his wayand most off those wifes ended up well fucking pregnant by marvins massive black cock and loved every load marvins cock injected up there cunts more to cum soon