CuckoldFart.com

Sexopoly

Cameron1683

Years ago when I found myself out of work for a short while, I learned why I always need something to occupy my time. I spent a whole day creating Sexopoly the board game (long before this was some commercial thing to be bought). I turned Community Chest cards to have a picture of my wife’s chest, I turned WaterWorks into WaterSports(where the drawer got to join my wife in the bathroom to watch her pee), and I made a Seven Minutes in Heaven card. When I first made this card, I figured she would end up going into the room with the lucky guy and make out or fondle for a few minutes and rejoin the game. The first one to dress the card was my wife, so we decided that she would choose the guy. She chose Mike, her ex from high school that never got to fuck her then. They had a short history where he even slept over her dad’s house with her and had a chance, but they were too nervous with people around and he said she would be too loud because he was just “so big”. We thought he was bluffing. Turns out, he was not, but she wanted to find out. Drawing the card, she grabbed him by the hand and took him away. 
There was making out, but he also fucked her in 3 different positions before cumming 11” into her 24 year old, very fertile pussy. She rejoined the table after about 20 minutes, sitting right next to me. I reached under the table to see if she was wearing panties. Not only was she not wearing any, she was sticky with his cum, and felt more gaped than I had ever felt before. Every time I stuck fingers in, I felt more cum and she would sober thinking about him using her like that. 

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST