CuckoldFart.com

Hotwife pregnancy

hiyaraj

My wife is 23f Indian. She will be on 21 days birth control pills. We planned to do a a dp cuckold creampie session with 2 bulls together. Where she wants them to fill her pussy with their cum by bareback unprotected sex. 

She will be doing that for me for the 1st time. But she wants to get pregnant. However she agrees to take pills but not allow condoms. But if she gets pregnant she will give birth to the baby as per her condition.  I think new guys can't resist to fuck her and fill her pussy 7-8 times atleast in 2 hours. But will that 21 days combination pill save her from getting pregnant with so much of sperm going inside her pussy?

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Either of the 2 Bulls could be shooting blanks so if she wants to really make this 'fair' then at least 3 Bulls, and the younger the better. Also, to be 'fair' there cannot be a morning after pill. If she agrees to all of that, at least 3 or 4 days in advance then I guarantee you/her that she's going to have THE BEST fuck she's ever had.

• 5 months later...