CuckoldFart.com

Two cum buckets in swingerclub

gangbangwife

We had not had any fun for a while. We were active till 2014 after we took a pause since she has had so many gangbangs that it was hardly to imagine anything else what have not done yet.
Recently when travelling resumed after all the lockdowns we started to talk that we both would like to make some dirty fun again. Now we are in early 50's however she is still fit and sexy.
Berlin is the city where we had most of gangbangs and also there is one of our favourite swinger bar.
We arrived in Berlin in the beginning of July (2022) visited some bars to have some drinks and about 11pm arrived in the swinger bar. Due to long pause we were bit nervous and confused by a lot of attention from many men. We were approached in the bar by some guys and they said many compliments to her and about her. We were sitting at the table and were surrounded by men staring at her. Before coming to the bar we agreed that she will do only blowjobs since she had periods. We also agreed that she will blow cocks through glory holes and and every load she gets she will spit in my mouth so I can eat all the cumshots she gets in her mouth or on her face. I was considering that men will not see me behind the wall eating their cum..... 
In reality all things went on little bit different. As soon as we got up from the table and started moving to fun part of bar we were followed by at least 10 guys. We approached glory hole place but she didn't manage to go to the holes she was pulled down on her knees right in door arch and first guy pushed his cock in her mouth. I saw that she enjoys process so much and blows cock like crazy after first load on her face I licked and ate all the cum from her face lips and mouth I kissed and pushed my tongue deep in her mouth to get every drop of cum. It all continued for about 1.5 hours. I didn't count how many cocks she sucked but I belive that almost of men in the bar used chance to shoot load on her face or in mouth. After every load she gave me a kiss and I licked her face her lips and her breast. I was next her on my knees seeing cocks penetrating her mouth right in front of my face. Some of cumshots were huge and thick and I had to swallow two or three times to eat the load completely. I felt like a cum bucket and suppose that I swallowed not less than 200ml of cum that night and licked off every every drop. When she finished last cock her face her hairs were complete mess. My and her mouth was full of cums from multiple men. We both took glass of sparkling wine to flush the mouth and then left the bar smelling like two dirty whores.
It was my first experience I ate cum in front of bunch of guys and it turns me on so much. I felt humiliated but it was bloody hot. When we were leaving the bar I was approached by some of guys who wanted to say compliments about my wife and her so much skilled mouth.
We are already planning our next trip to repeat this so dirty and sticky fun.
(pictures are from other parties we had till 2014)

Screen Shot 2012-06-15 at 9.00.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2012-06-13 at 11.11.19 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-06-12 at 11.19.12 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-04-30 at 8.17.54 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-05-14 at 3.24.44 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 8.35.41 AM.jpg

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests