CuckoldFart.com

My old black boss and my young wife

Babymaker888

My old black  boss had been pokeing around my desk in work as i had walked into the office he was eyeing  the picture off my young sexy wife i have on my desk. The picture is off her in a nice tight bikkni laying on a sun lounger while on holiday the outline ofher mons is very promonent in the picture and he was learing over her image takei g in every inch off her hot body he comented that my red head wife looked amazing and to boot the 68 year old black man made a comment that he hoped the blinds would matched the drapes as he loved red heads. With that the big old 240 pounds frame off his with hisbigpot belly ambled off towards his big office and his hand was holding something in his trousers that looked like a massive rolling pin. It was only at second glance i spotted it as i he turned to display  it openly as he held what i now new to be a mammoth fat coke can fat  massive blackcock he sort off grinned at me and winked saying bet your pretty young red head never had a real man. me and bev only been married 6months at first the sexy , was good but had now cooled a lot  because i have a real small cock i try my best but i noi do not satisfy bevs  needs  i new old. Man albert  now had something on his mind. More to cum shortly

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

Old man albert. Was often round my desk for the next few weeks allways with the comments about my young sexy wife, i did not no what to say to him because i new he had a real repetition off being a real ladys man and to me he now seamed to have his sights set on my young wife i was trying to laugh the comments off but that was where he started to tell me that he could seduce any woman  he wanted to and bend them  to his will. And thats when he dropped the bomb shell on me that he had decided to seduce bev. My sexy young wife he told me i could help him  to get i to my wifes knickers or he would make it impossible for me to work at the company any longer i said you cannot do this he simply smiled. And said i am going to simply cuckold you and fuck your sexy hot young bitch wife  and you my young man are going to help me get into your wifes knickers  so lets spend some time working out how were going to allow me into your new home in order to try out your maritial bed and your sexy hot young wife  he then asked me was bevs pussy very tight i told him it was he then told me it was time he introduced me to hiscock he pulled out his mamouth hugh slab off black meat and showed me the biggest black cock i have ever seen in fact it was the biggest fat black  cock i had ever seen he told me that he was going to fuck my sexy wife wether i wanted it or not but he did add if i helped him seduce her and get into her panties he would let me watch the main event as he called it when he would introduce her to his magicwand as her refered to his massive black cock 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Babymaker888 said:

Old man albert. Was often round my desk for the next few weeks allways with the comments about my young sexy wife, i did not no what to say to him because i new he had a real repetition off being a real ladys man and to me he now seamed to have his sights set on my young wife i was trying to laugh the comments off but that was where he started to tell me that he could seduce any woman  he wanted to and bend them  to his will. And thats when he dropped the bomb shell on me that he had decided to seduce bev. My sexy young wife he told me i could help him  to get i to my wifes knickers or he would make it impossible for me to work at the company any longer i said you cannot do this he simply smiled. And said i am going to simply cuckold you and fuck your sexy hot young bitch wife  and you my young man are going to help me get into your wifes knickers  so lets spend some time working out how were going to allow me into your new home in order to try out your maritial bed and your sexy hot young wife  he then asked me was bevs pussy very tight i told him it was he then told me it was time he introduced me to hiscock he pulled out his mamouth hugh slab off black meat and showed me the biggest black cock i have ever seen in fact it was the biggest fat black  cock i had ever seen he told me that he was going to fuck my sexy wife wether i wanted it or not but he did add if i helped him seduce her and get into her panties he would let me watch the main event as he called it when he would introduce her to his magicwand as her refered to his massive black cock 

Albert continued  his chats with me asking  me what things turned bev on and  made her pussy. Wet i told her sucking her big nipples and squeezeing. Her small tits  really got her hot he then said to me i think its time you introduced me to your pretty young sexy wife arrange for me to vist friday night and to make sure  mine and my wifes weekend was clear as he wanted no disturbances he also gave me a shit load off money to buy bev sexy suspenders and he sat with me as i ordered the new underware for my wife with him selecting nice pretty bikkni knickers and off course matching bras sets but he also selected a load off thongs and bras for bev as well i tryed to tell him she did not ware thongs but he was very firm and said buy them cuckold you let me worry about getting your sexy wifes ass into them. He also told me whitch hold up stockings type and colour  to order . I phoned bev and told her i was expecting a delivery and not to open it till i came home she said ok i also told her that i had to entertain our boss at work this friday and could she do usa steak meal friday night no expense spared she told me ok   bev was uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu off any off the conversations me and albert had been haveing . Albert told me to make sure i had a video recorder  ready to film the main event as he referred to it   him getting into bevs pants. I told him ok but that i did not think bev would  go for a older black mans attention he told me as i had let him no bev didn't drink much  to make sure i keep loading bevs glass with alcohol during the meal and to make sure i bought plenty off high alcohol shots to drink after the meal i told him bev didn't drink shots he said let me worry about that  just do as i say and pretty little bev will end up on the end off my magicwand for  you to watch and video ok . And he added your going to love it when i feed this up your hot wifes tight cunt cuckold as he rubbed his massively swollen cock through his trousers i was amazed at the sight off it. Truly enormous how could a man his age be that well equipped but there was something else i failed to realise he  new how to use it to and use it he was going to on my wife. 

• Like 2

Slowly the days passed every day albert seamed to press me on more information on bev witch i told him he then told me when friday night came that he was to be in control in our home and i must do everything he asked he told me make sure bevs glass is allways full i told him i will he seamed very happy withthat. 

• Like 1

Friday night came so soon and bev was completing the meal after all was prepared  bev whent up stairs to change thats when i showed her all the new sexy knickers  susspenders  bras and stockings albert had selected and bought  for my sexy wife he had even bought her 3 very short plaid skirts she was like a woman in a sweet shop trying on all her new clothes  she even tryed on a few of the thongs but decided to ware the bikkni  gingham  print red and white knickers a white  bra 34aa and white  susspenders  with black lacetop holdup stockings  she chose  the longest  of the plaid skirts whitch was just above  her knees  she had on a silky black top witch outlined her flat tummy and small tight tits she looked stunning  when she was dressed with her makeup  finished we both headed  down stairs to await our guest as i chatted  to bev i told her a little about albert even saying that i had caught him looking  at bevs holiday picture  i keep  on my desk in work it was at this point there was a knock at the door  and i got up to answer  it  bev was sitting  on the sofa  and i had been in my chair opposite  her  as i got up i realized bevs plaid  skirt had road up thigh  and was revealing  a lot off stocking  top but i said  nothing and whent  to let old man albert into our home he said to me as soon as i answered  the door now remmber  do every thing i say and keep your wifes glass full all night i told him ok i will he told me right now introduce  me to your sexy wife i cannot  wait to get my old black magic  wand up her tight married  pussy i walked into the room and as i introduced  bev to old man albert she looked taken aback  somewhat  that albert my boss was very old and black as coal and had a big pot belly  as well albert moved right away to sit next to my wife on the sofa and the moment  he sat down he began talking  to bev as though  he had known  her all his life.  As the night wore  on i kept on  filling my wifes glass with wine we moved to the dinner table and bev seamed  to be hanging  on alberts every word the food was fantastic and i could see bev was beginning  to relax around albert laughing  and giggling  it was around 11 oclock that albert told me to start the shots by this time  bev was quite merry and relaxed even to the point where alberts big knarled hands were running along her back and along her silky top and now and again he would place his hand on her knee at the hem off her plaid skirt just for a slight moment  then move it away again bev was bynow drinking  shot after shot and was now very very relaxed in alberts company bev whent to the toilet and old man albert said to me keep the shots cumming cuckold and soon very soon your going to be watching and videoing  the main event as i finally  get into your sexy wifes knickers  and give her something you will never give her he chuckled as he held his massive erecting  black cock through  his trousers  it was enormous.  Bev came back and by now she was well oiled  a few more drinks and albert moved closer  to bev and put his big hand around her waist and pulled my wife onto his lap giggling  as he did it. untill he sat her squarely ontop of his by now rock hard giant fat black cock my bevs face changed in an instant from giggles  to one off wondering exactly  what she was sitting on it was at this point albert decided  it was time for his first kiss. With my wife his big fat black lips covering bevs as his fat long tongue sought hers between her tight lips there was no time forany protest from bev as his big hand and fingers found her hardining long nipples and began to role it in between  his fingers at this point i was just a bystander as his other  hand was by now on its way up between  my wifes slightly  parted legs his hand bunching up her skirt as it whent  reveling  more and more off my wifes underware untill his hand was now cupping that tight mons off my wifes married cunt through  her gingham  knicker gusset his experience  now showed as in a second his big fat black fingers sought out bevs clitoris and begins to slowly rub her nub bevs senses were by now totaly overwhelmed  as albert took total control and kissed  her and twisted her nipples and rubbedher clitoris i began to realizes that it really  is going to happen and old man albert was really  going to fuck my wife as i watched.  Bev was in la la land by now only responding to every twist off her tits and long black fingers whitch were by now running up and down her wide spread cuntlips as a few seconds before alberts big paw had ripped her gingham  knickers completely  off my wifes body in one movement  tearing them to shreds  as he casually  said lets get these out off the way he looked across at me and said get up into your bedroom and get the camara  ready for the main event cuckold i will bring your bitch up now with that he picked bev up like she was a doll  and began to carry  bev to our marital  bed  he was soon standing over the bed with bev laying across the bed  still in la la land with her tits now out and her plaid skirt bunched up round her waist her susspenders  and stockings on full display her red haired cunt open and wet from old alberts ministrations it was at this point albert began to undress as he looked over at me he said get the camara rolling  i am about to introduce  your gorgeous  wife to my big fat cock and balls  he then dropped his trousers  revelling  his simply enormous  big fat black long cock and stupendous  large black balls he was simply just massive  i was a bit frightened  for bev at this point and asked him to go easy on her he told me he was going to give your prissy little wifes cunt a real mans cock and he was never going to get any after his cock had fucked my wife she was a total beauty  and he was going to be fucking my wife as often as he felt like after tonight now get on the camara  and get every image and to make sure  to get plenty off close ups as i feed her my cock.  He then was totaly naked he was a Hugh  man  with a big fat ass and big pot belly just big in e ery way bev looked tiny as he moved her legs apart and his face coverd her pussy lips he was licking and sucking my wifes cunt for ages  she was constantly  moaning in bliss as he worked her up to fever pitch  him commenting to the camara how nice her young married cunt tasted and how much he loved sucking her nipples and kissing her long and deep bev was by now so ripe and ready to be fucked her pussy lips distended  and open and soaking wet old man alberts cock and ballswere gargantuan  in size and now this old pot bellied  black man began to drag his massive  black heart shaped  cockhead up and down between my wifes tight cuntlips bev was mewing  as he did so  and then his massive cock began to reshape my wifes cunt totally as with slow gentle  movements he began to sink his super fat long black cock into my wifes tight cunt  he told me at this point about half off his  cock was into bevs cunt he turned to the camara winked and said  get some good shots of my big blackbabymaker as i fuck your wifes tight cunt it was with those  words he sank his whole massive black cock right up into my wifes now reshaped married cunt  it was as his big fat black balls finally  slapped against my wifes red cunt hair i realised bev was totally unprotected against  him impregnateing her he when he was totaly balls deep turned once  again to the camara winked at me again and said you getting  all the closeups cuck off my cock deep in your wifes pussy boy shes never going to ever want you tiny cock again it was at this point he began his long slow thrusts  in and out off my wifes cunt her cunt. Lips like a big rubber band holding his cock in as  it dragged her pussy lips open as in pulled out only to sink back balls deep again fully ramming his cock deep up into her belly by now bevs body was begining to respond to this old black mans  total fucking off her married cunt her legs were as far apart as i had ever seen them as his body crushed mywife into sexual  bliss bevs tiny hips began rolling under his big driveing powerfull thrusts his pot belly covering  my wifes body as his big fat ass powering his huge black cock into my wifes splayed open  cunt albert turned to me once  again saying your fucking wifes got the best cunt my big cock has ever been in cuckold its  prime marriedfuck meat and shes beginning  to love my dick  he then whispered  into bevs ear tell your husband what you want baby all bev could manage in her well fucked state was your big cock baby give it to me fuck me albert turned again playing to the video shes a natural  cuckold  this is to nice a pussy for you so from now on only i am going to fuck your wife understand cuckold  his cock never missed a beat as he talked to the camara  and me  infact his massive ass began to move even faster between my wifes splayed legs  it was at this point i touched alberts ass he looked around at me with a real smile on his face as i said to him remmber  we use condoms for birth control he smiled again sinking his humongous  black cock back into my wifes now open pussy he said to my eyes i know but theres one thing you need to know cuckold  i never do and once i start to fuck a beauty  like your wife  i do not stop untill the women is fully satisfied  and cuckold i do not call my cock a magicwand  and babymaker for nothing so there only one normal ending for sexy married wifes like yours they end up with there hot fertile tight cunts filled with my potent virile spunk total and many many times untill i knock them up infront off there cuckold husbands and thats excatley  what i am about to do to your sexy young wifes cunt i have not had a wank  in almost 3 weeks because i have been saveing it up for your wifes tight hot fertile i hope cunt can you remember  when your wifes last period  was may be it was about 2 weeks ago cause her pussy sure feels ripe and ready  for my big fat balls to empty into her belly he winked again then whispered  into bevs ear again as his big ass began to speed up even more it was at this point bev had her first shattering orgasm her pussy takeing  his massive  fat black cock to the root with every deep thrust  her small hips rotating  under  his massive deep thursts after the orgasm  subside he continued  to fuck my young wife to total  submission his hugh cock a total blur between my wifes open legs  it was at this point as bev was building another orgasm  he stoped mid thrust and as if to totally  dominate us he whispered  to my wife again to tell your husband what you want  tell him  with that bevs small legs scissor  across alberts bigblack ass as she said to old   man albert oh give it to me albert fill my pussy  with your big fat black cock  empty your balls into me put your black baby into my belly make me pregnant albert  withthose words ringing in my ears and bevs tiny legs flailing  acoss old man alberts big arse he resumed   his massive  thrusts deep into  bevs married cunt  he once  again turned around to the  camara and said  take a good look cuckold as i am about to put  my black baby into your sexy wifes married cunt with that a d me getting all the close ups his big driveing arse drove his massive black cock to the root into bevs cunt and his massive blackballs began to churn and twitch  then with four massive hard thursts his gargantuan  balls blasted my wifes totaly unprotected cervix with a massive  amount off his saved up virile spunk i whatched and filmed his huge cock expanding as hugh quantities off his spunk was rammed into my wifes married unprotected twat  her tiny legs locking her old lovers big fat black cock into her tummy but with almost 11 inchs embeded up her  there was no danger of it cumming out till old  albert was ready  it was a fucking gorgeous  sight my wifes toes curling as alberts fat black  cock knocked her up with his black  baby it was a awsume  video to watch as hismighty old spunk  hardly  ran out off bevs well fucked married twat he spent the whole weekend  fucking my wife and was sure by monday that he had as he told me knocked my wife belly up with his black baby  and now he would buy my wife some maternity  knickers and was going to make sure she needed them as he began to make plans  to constantly  fuck her to ensure her pregnancy  by his old fat black cock. 

• Like 4

Albert later on the next week informed me bev would be going on a short vacation  with him to  europe.  I protested but he grabbed  my by my balls and said  listen cuck shes comeing   i want to make sure shes knocked up and my son he said is going to be in your wifes womb by the time she gets home i promise you that he said these useless  balls dont deseve her eggs but my big black balls are going to inundate her birth canal untill i am certain shes in the family way to me so cuck get used to the idea  and start getting the nursery  ready cause when sbe cums home shes going to have some good news for you so now albert is takeing my wife away and hes not bringing her back till he has impregnated her with his black baby would  you like to know what happend on her vacation

• Like 3

He and bev left for vacation in cuba and old man albert made sure she left our homebang ontime as he was planning on spending  asmuch time with his massive  black cock balls deep up in bevs fertile cunt . She Told me albert had her knickers off her barely  had the hotel bedroom door shut she was once again on her back skirt bunched up round herwaist alberts big bulk setteling in between her splayed thighs  he removed her panties in his customery fashion  by ripping her knickers to shreds and then began to get her red bush fired up for his big fat black enormous  cock ten solid minutes  off eating  mywifes tight twat were enough  as he told my wife this vacation was for him to remodel her cunt to his massive  cock and for him to remodel her nice flat tummy  mmmmn he told her cannot wait to see your belly in 7months time he told her  as his bulk  settled  between her tiny thighs  and his massive cock head sought my wifes vaginal opening forceing his bulky cock into bevs cuntlips forward he pushed with his big black ass provideing thrust as his massive diamond  hard root once again plowed into my wifes fertile married cunt right up to his massive big fat balls he stoke my wifes fire again her falling under his spell  once again withing ten minutes  bevs cunt was tighting up on the massive  club whitch he was fucking powerfully into her married cunt and there tongues were twisting  together in that age old. Mateing

dance her splayed flailing  legs now began to tighten under his massive cock attack as his big knarled hands went  under my wifes ass her tiny ass  rotating  under his fat black cock powerfully  plowing into her distended vagina it was now her legs rapped across his big black ass as my wife sensed old man albert was once  again about to deluge her fertile cunt with his potent virile spunk four massive thursts he plowed deep into her belly then froze  balls deep his massive  ballstwitching and jumping  as. He unloaded rope after rope off his potent virile spunk into bevs fertile cunt i watched his cock pull out flex massively  2 or 3 times and then he shoved it right back up into my wifes married twat and held it into her cunt real deep i could see his experience  he new planted 11inches off prime black meat was in the process off impregnating my wifes young tight body with his baby  he off course new  that by the time this young wife went back to her cuckold she would have his black bastard firmly planted in her belly and the cuckold would have to support hiswife andthe  black  baby his older boss had every intention  off putting into this young sexy wifes babybox

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bev returned home from cuba and old man albert moved into our small house saying to me you move your clothes  into the spare room cuckold from now on bevs going to be getting a real cock. From me it was then i realised albert was intending to keep fucking my wife and bev had no intention off stopping it i new for certain in a short time he would have his baby in my wifes womb infact it was allready done as bev failed to have her period the next week when it was due she then got a pregnancy test and her and old man albert  did it as i video her peeing on test strip as old man albert was saying to me dont you worry about it cuckold i amsure  its going to be posotive and he was right as we all watched those 2 blue lines appeared and indeed confirmed albert had impregnate bev womb he was grinning like cat that had just got the cream  bev was so happy and so fucking pregnant and she new this was not going to be the only baby she was going to conceive from this big old black stud. As albert said later he loved putting his spunkinto bevs married cunt and he told me he would neveruse any  birth control ever with my wife because he loved pumping hisballs into bevs fertile married cunt

• Like 2