CuckoldFart.com

Getting Turned

40G4inch

We were swingers before we began the cuckold lifestyle. From time to time, we would have a threesum with a well hung man for her. We had been contacted by a young black man who had been a college football player. His screen was THICKE. We had flown out of St. Louis on a trip. If you spent a night at this hotel, parking is free. Since we were getting in in the evening we chose to stay on our return. We decided to call Thicke and see if he wanted to play. He said yes if he could spend the night since he was visiting his family. He had to return to Chicago in a couple of days. He said he had been sleeping on his mother's couch so a bed would be great.My wife felt sorrry for him and agreed.

When he arrived, I fixed drinks for everyone. He and my wife sat down on the couch. He started kissing her. It only took him a couple of minutes before  he had her bra and blouse off. While he was sucking  the nipples,of her 40G's, he stopped and told me to take his pants off. I hesitated and he demanded, "Now." The way he said it scared me and I did as I was told. When I pulled his pants down I found he did not have underwear on. I was staring at the thickest cock I had ever seen. It wasn't the longest but it was the thickest by far she had ever felt. Because he kept playing with her tits, she hadn't seen his cock yet. When she reached down and tried to wrap her hand around it. She gasped and said, "OMG." I knew she would have to be really wet to take take so I raised her skirt and pulled her panties off. I started licking her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she announced it was time to move to the bed.

As we moved to the bed, he told me to strip. My little dick was rock hard. He laughed and told her his big cock would be a treat for her.  I continued to eat her while he played with her tits and kissed her. All of a sudden, he rolled her over on top op me. I was pinned and couldn't move . I thought I was going to get a birdseye as he fucked her. Instead he started slapping my face with his cock and trying to push his cock into my mouth. I resisted. I hadn't ever wanted to suck a cock let alone actually do it. He kept it up. I grabbed his cock to push it away. It felt like a steel pipe and weighed as much as a large summer sausage. It was the most powerful and beautiful cock I had ever seen. I relented and let him put it in my mouth. I sucked it like my wife said men with large cocks liked. He was moaning as he kept kissing her. Suddenly, he forced his cock down my throat gagging me.

Finally, he told me to put his cock in her pussy. I watched inches away as he stretched her pussy wider than I thought it could stretch. He told me to lick her clit. When she orgasmed and squirted, I got soaked. He pulled out and told me to taste her on his cock. That was humiliating. He kept fucking her.  I kept getting sprayed. When he came, his cum ran out on my face as he made me clean his cock. Then he rolled her off me and told me to go to the couch. His cock was still hard as a rock so he went back to fucking her again. I got the couch for the rest of the night. Occasionally, he would come over and have me clean his cock. I woke up several times to the sound of them fucking. After he left, i wanted to fuck her but she said so sore I would have to wait a few days.

A couple days later, Thicke called and said he was on his way back to Chicago. Since we lived just off I 55 in Illinois, he said he wanted to stop and give us a present. I told him she wouldn't be home for several hours since she was teaching school. He said he only had a few minutes so I gave him directions. When he arrived, he handed me a bottle of very good bourbon and a wrapped package for my wife. I asked him if he wanted a something to drink. He said he would love a cup of coffee. I told him I could brew it but it would take a few minutes. When I returned, he was sitting in my favorite  recliner without a stitch on and sporting a very full erection. I gave him his coffee He told me to get my wife's  measuring tape since she had told him she liked to sew. I returned with it and he told me to measure his cock. He said he wanted me to now what she had had. It was a little over 8 inches long. The most amazing part was it was 8 1/4 inch around.

He told me to strip. He made me hold my cock next to his and he took a picture of both of our cocks. He told me to suck him. I heard the camera click as I did it. He started pulling my head down forcing more of his cock down my throat. I was gagging. As he held my head down, I felt a finger enter my butt hole.Then I felt two finger with lube on them begin to start stretching me. Suddenly, he grabbed me and bent me over the arm of the couch. He held me down as he forced his cock into me. It felt like I was being split in two pieces. I was screaming in pain as he fucked me hard. He turned me over and pulled the condom off and came in my mouth. His cock was still hard. He pulled my legs over my head  and fucked me without a condom. After he came , he pulled out and took a picture.  He told me he was texting all the pictures including the one showing the tape around his cock. I knew she wouldn't see them since she had to leave her phone in the car.

When she came home she was laughing so hard she could hardly stand. She said, " You make a good sissy boi." Our relationship was premantly changed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

CUCKOLD TEST

43 minutes ago, 40G4inch said:

We were swingers before we began the cuckold lifestyle. From time to time, we would have a threesum with a well hung man for her. We had been contacted by a young black man who had been a college football player. His screen was THICKE. We had flown out of St. Louis on a trip. If you spent a night at this hotel, parking is free. Since we were getting in in the evening we chose to stay on our return. We decided to call Thicke and see if he wanted to play. He said yes if he could spend the night since he was visiting his family. He had to return to Chicago in a couple of days. He said he had been sleeping on his mother's couch so a bed would be great.My wife felt sorrry for him and agreed.

When he arrived, I fixed drinks for everyone. He and my wife sat down on the couch. He started kissing her. It only took him a couple of minutes before  he had her bra and blouse off. While he was sucking  the nipples,of her 40G's, he stopped and told me to take his pants off. I hesitated and he demanded, "Now." The way he said it scared me and I did as I was told. When I pulled his pants down I found he did not have underwear on. I was staring at the thickest cock I had ever seen. It wasn't the longest but it was the thickest by far she had ever felt. Because he kept playing with her tits, she hadn't seen his cock yet. When she reached down and tried to wrap her hand around it. She gasped and said, "OMG." I knew she would have to be really wet to take take so I raised her skirt and pulled her panties off. I started licking her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she announced it was time to move to the bed.

As we moved to the bed, he told me to strip. My little dick was rock hard. He laughed and told her his big cock would be a treat for her.  I continued to eat her while he played with her tits and kissed her. All of a sudden, he rolled her over on top op me. I was pinned and couldn't move . I thought I was going to get a birdseye as he fucked her. Instead he started slapping my face with his cock and trying to push his cock into my mouth. I resisted. I hadn't ever wanted to suck a cock let alone actually do it. He kept it up. I grabbed his cock to push it away. It felt like a steel pipe and weighed as much as a large summer sausage. It was the most powerful and beautiful cock I had ever seen. I relented and let him put it in my mouth. I sucked it like my wife said men with large cocks liked. He was moaning as he kept kissing her. Suddenly, he forced his cock down my throat gagging me.

Finally, he told me to put his cock in her pussy. I watched inches away as he stretched her pussy wider than I thought it could stretch. He told me to lick her clit. When she orgasmed and squirted, I got soaked. He pulled out and told me to taste her on his cock. That was humiliating. He kept fucking her.  I kept getting sprayed. When he came, his cum ran out on my face as he made me clean his cock. Then he rolled her off me and told me to go to the couch. His cock was still hard as a rock so he went back to fucking her again. I got the couch for the rest of the night. Occasionally, he would come over and have me clean his cock. I woke up several times to the sound of them fucking. After he left, i wanted to fuck her but she said so sore I would have to wait a few days.

A couple days later, Thicke called and said he was on his way back to Chicago. Since we lived just off I 55 in Illinois, he said he wanted to stop and give us a present. I told him she wouldn't be home for several hours since she was teaching school. He said he only had a few minutes so I gave him directions. When he arrived, he handed me a bottle of very good bourbon and a wrapped package for my wife. I asked him if he wanted a something to drink. He said he would love a cup of coffee. I told him I could brew it but it would take a few minutes. When I returned, he was sitting in my favorite  recliner without a stitch on and sporting a very full erection. I gave him his coffee He told me to get my wife's  measuring tape since she had told him she liked to sew. I returned with it and he told me to measure his cock. He said he wanted me to now what she had had. It was a little over 8 inches long. The most amazing part was it was 8 1/4 inch around.

He told me to strip. He made me hold my cock next to his and he took a picture of both of our cocks. He told me to suck him. I heard the camera click as I did it. He started pulling my head down forcing more of his cock down my throat. I was gagging. As he held my head down, I felt a finger enter my butt hole.Then I felt two finger with lube on them begin to start stretching me. Suddenly, he grabbed me and bent me over the arm of the couch. He held me down as he forced his cock into me. It felt like I was being split in two pieces. I was screaming in pain as he fucked me hard. He turned me over and pulled the condom off and came in my mouth. His cock was still hard. He pulled my legs over my head  and fucked me without a condom. After he came , he pulled out and took a picture.  He told me he was texting all the pictures including the one showing the tape around his cock. I knew she wouldn't see them since she had to leave her phone in the car.

When she came home she was laughing so hard she could hardly stand. She said, " You make a good sissy boi." Our relationship was premantly changed.

Such an awesome story!  Such a lucky cuckold.

19 hours ago, 40G4inch said:

Is THICKE the one who ex-posed your wife's video on xhamster?

• Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 1:47 PM, leone55 said:

On 1/3/2023 at 1:47 PM, leone55 said:

No, it was another black man