CuckoldFart.com

I'm going to be posting some of my cuck/ hot/cuck queen experiences hope you enjoy part 4

LeicesterBull75

From a couple I meet I've known them for a few years now. There like Welshpool in mid Wales I maybe get to see them 3-5 times a year. There always very nice. He likes being a cuckold she's a really great cum slut.

This is from the husband's point of view we've been regular friends for about 4-5years.

I have a friend, Martin who I once fucked my wife with in an unplanned threesome while he visited us. Nothing in what happened hurt our friendship and we continued to maintain contact and the wife and him visit each other although on most days I would be at work and hear bout there meetings when I get home.

One Saturday morning. I once again called Martin and asked him how his Saturday was. He told me that he was home alone and bored had the whole weekend off he was back in work Tuesday. My wife has just returned from work and she was off the Sunday. I said to Martin that maybe he can visit us for the weekend and we can have a few drinks and food together. He immediately accepted the invitation but asked that I pick him up as his works vehicle was in for service. I then told him that I'll speak to my wife and call him back. It's about a 90 minutes drive from our place to his and another 90 minutes back.

I spoke to my wife and she said that if she remained home she was going to get bored and asked me to wait for her to refresh so that we can drive to pick Martin up together. In about 20 minutes she was changed from her work clothes and we left. Since it was summer it was warm and my wife just wore a simple summer dress that came to just above her thighs. We had a relaxed drive.

When we arrived he was ready. We got into the car and I asked my wife to sit with Martin in the backseat to keep him company while I drive. She looked at me suspiciously after what happened between the three of us before but slid into the backseat with him. Martin asked me why I was doing that because the dress that my wife was wearing was showing a lot of thigh and after what we did before he wasn't sure that he'll be able to behave. We all laughed and I started driving. It was around 9pm in the evening and starting to get dark. Anyone familiar with mid Wales will know that many villages have no street lighting.

We were all chatting and laughing and about 30 minutes into it I deliberately asked Martin how he was doing so far in terms of behaving next to my wife. He laughed and asked me if I was daring him to misbehave again, we all laughed and he said so far he is behaving although his dick is not exactly behaving. My wife laughed and I jokingly asked her to check if Martin was telling the truth. Seeing that the three of us had already fucked before and it had been fun, my wife said yeah maybe I should do that. Martin laughed and said to her I know you won't because you're scared. The wife said to me Martin is daring her. I then said to her to show him that your not. We all laughed again.

A few minute or so down the line I heard Martin say "oooh fuck". I looked in the rear view mirror for a second and noticed that my wife had his dick in her hand and was busy wanking it. Martin was sitting directly behind me and my wife behind the passenger seat. Things started heating up as Martin started rubbing my wife's right thigh. My wife must have started feeling the effect of his rock hard dick in her hand as she was now resting her head back as if in dream land and slowly pumping his shaft. Martin slowly started sliding his hand up until it disappeared under her dress. Her breathing started coming out in gasps and I imagined that his hand must have been touching her pussy or flicking her clit.

I was not driving fast. The next thing Martin did was to turn her to face him, creating some space behind her. He lifted her dress up to her waist and started kissing her. He slowly pushed her back until she was lying on the length of the backseat while he was crouched on the floor of the car. He pulled her flimsy thongs off and started running his fingers through her black pubes and started licking her pussy I could hear her moans it was such a turn on. He somehow undid his pants and started mounting her right there on the backseat while I was driving "oh yes fuck me" my wife was saying. I was playing with my cock through my jeans as I was driving. heard her gasp again I knew she was feeling his hard dick penetrating her hairy wet hole. We were about fifteen minutes away from our house. I looked in the mirror again for a second and I could see Martin's ass moving up and down. They carried on fucking and just when I took the last turn to our house, Martin lost it and pumped her pussy full of cum. When I stopped at our drive to open the gate they were still locked together coming down from their high. Fortunately our area is quiet and no one passed by as I was opening the gate to drive in.

After I drove into the garage, Martin was off the wife putting his trousers back on I could see my wife speed out in the back seat of the car and  his thick load dribble out of her pussy it looked amazing she adjusted herself and we went into the house. I fucked my wife from behind as soon as we entered through the kitchen door, my dick sliding into he cum filled slippery mess I do love fucking sloppy seconds. As I was fucking her she had Martin's jeans off again and was tasting her own juices on his dick. I pulled out a shot my load in no time all over the floor as I was already worked up and we had agreed only Martin's seed was for her this weekend. While she was still sucking he's cock then he said I`m cuming" as she swallowed it all.

Afterwards we all sat down like nothing happened and enjoyed a takeaway meal and the TV shows. At about eleven we decided to call it a night and again, the same arrangement as the last time Martin visited us was we all went up to our master bedroom. He spent the night filling my beautiful wife's hairy pussy with as much cum as he could while I was watching and helping and sometimes cleaning up.

Our sex life is never dull. And we meet Martin regularly.hes one of the nicest guys we know. And regular fun is better as you get to know each others kinks and it makes for a more enjoyable time.

Cuckold Tests