CuckoldFart.com

My new girlfriend cuckolds me with her flatmate

LeicesterBull75

I had been dating this girl Louise. She was 25 and brunette. She was studying to become a nurse for about two months at this point back in 1993 and I’ve met her two flatmates a few times, Sam was about 24 red head and Rachel was blond and about 26 and we all seemed to get on ok.

One night I will never forget. Louise and I were out for a romantic meal and later went for a drink. I drove her home and walked her to the front door. We started kissing, when she stopped and said “Sam is away till Monday and Rachel is out with the girls from the uni and won't be home till late” I didn’t need a second invitation when she opened the door, no sooner had the door closed she was already halfway up the stairs and said “If you want me, you better catch me.” So I chased her into her room, she spun round flung her arms around my neck and smash her lips to mine and darted her tongue in my mouth and then the tonsil tennis championship began, I started to unzip her dress as it fell I took a step back to see her fabulous hourglass figure she was wearing a half cupped bra and matching French knickers. I just had to say “You are fucking sexy.” at which point she proceeded to take my clothes off. Then went back to kissing, then took each other's underwear off and laid on the bed with Louise with one leg draped over my hips and her left hand on my right cheek as we were kissing, then she started kissing my chest, then licked my nipples which made me go nuts. She then went further down kissing my chest. Then she kind of blew me away. She said "close your eyes" as I did she kissed the end of my now rock hard cock, Damn it felt good then she took it her mouth and started to suck me off, I got to tell you this felt great After about 2 mins she stopped, I said “Don’t stop that felt fantastic” needless to say she didn’t answer, then about 15 seconds of silence it started again but, it felt different, better, she had taken the whole of it right up to my balls and then started massaging my balls, I immediately thought I’m gonna marry this girl. Then she let my cock slip from her mouth then started licking my helmet. I was in heaven. I then became puzzled when another tongue was running up and down my shaft. I looked up to find that Rachel, her flat mate, was licking my bell end. Louise was going to work on my shaft and balls

What had happened was that Rachel had come home early and was extremely drunk and frisky. She was driven home by one of her uni friends as she was wasted. When she came in she heard a noise coming from Louise’s room and went to investigate, when she opened the door she saw Louise sucking on my cock. she was  fingering herself in the doorway and getting wet  from the sight of me getting a blow job. and when Louise had noticed we we’re being watched, she looked up and saw Rachel standing there not two feet from her, Louise slowly took my cock out of her mouth and when the whole glistening thing came into view, Rachel licked her lips gave a silent "I want some" at Louise, then at my cock, then at Louise again. Louise knew what she wanted and offered my cock to her. Rachel crept towards us, dropped to her knees, and put her lips on my cock then lowered her mouth right down to my balls, at which point Louise was shocked and yet turned on at the same time seeing her friend sucking my cock. She thought “fuck it” and joined in.

Once I had realized I was being given a blowjob by two gorgeous women, They kept sucking and licking me for a good few minutes, when Louise swung her ass over my head and plunged her now dripping wet pussy on my face, I thought “she’s horny as fuck” then I heard her said “Since your wetter than me you can fuck him first.” Then Rachel stopped sucking me, then I heard clothes being dumped onto the floor. Then I heard Louise say “I know why Sam loves your body now.” I now knew Sam and Rachel were lesbian friends, The next thing I feel a soaking wet pussy sliding down my cock, Rachel started moaning, which made me suck on Louise clit harder at which point she came, then what with Rachel sliding up and down my cock and moaning like crazy and Louise Cumming all over my face, I thought I died and going to heaven, then moans stopped, I thought “What fucks going has someone else come in the room, has one of Rachel’s uni mates come in to make sure she was ok” alas no, but what did shock me was that I heard kissing. Then it dawned on me that these two ladies  were kissing, I went to grab Louise tit’s and give nipples a tweek I found Rachel's hands were already there, Rachel was still rocking on my cock, I couldn’t hold back any longer I felt my balls tighten and shot my wad right into Rachel's pussy my cock pulsating and me depositing 5 or 6 big spurts in there, I could also feel her cumming too. Rachel said “fuck me that a lot of cum”.

After my orgasm subsided Louise and Rachel both got off me, Rachel collapsed by me and Louise said to her friend “That’s my boyfriend's cum in you, I wanna know what it tastes like.” Then within a flash she opened Rachel's legs and plunged her face in the cum dripping cunt and licked her friend dry of my cum, in doing so Rachel had another orgasm. I saw her tits and slammed mouth on her fully erected nipples they felt an inch long and I swear you could hang a coat on them after about 5 minuets of sucking her nipples and her Louise licking her out, Rachel whispered in my ear and slurred “I give you permission to fuck her whilst she is sucking my clit” thinking I was going fuck her anyway with or without her permission, but to fuck a woman whilst she’s sucking another woman’s clit is any red blooded man’s fantasy, I didn’t need any prompting. Got up and took Louise by the arse lifted it up and rammed my cock straight in her wet pussy, which she yell “fucking hell” then moaned a bit and continued sucking Rachel's clit.

I started pumping my cock in her tight hole, I looked up at Rachel, she winked at me and said “Your welcome here anytime Louise suck your bitches clit, put your finger in my soaking wet pussy” at which point Louise obliged and brought her to another big orgasm. I was in a daze as I fucking Louise whilst she licking and making Rachel cum. I was pounding her hard. I couldn't take any more and shouted “I’m going to dump a load in your pussy.” I felt Louise push back, not letting me pull out, then I thought “You’ve asked for this” and shot my hot sticky cum in her, it was fabulous, I’d never had an orgasm like it. I felt Louise cum as well her pussy contracted milking my cock, I collapsed by them. I looked over at Louise and saw her mouth dripping with Rachel's and my cum, she licked her lips and gave a cheeky grin, rose up and kissed Rachel then climbed over to me and did the same to me. When we had finished Louise collapsed the other side of me, they had both their arms draped over my chest.

After we had calmed down Rachel said “That was the best fucking I have  had in a long while” looked at me in the eye, smiled “you deserve a medal from me.” She just grabbed my semi and sucked it hard again and went to work on it, I looked over at Louise. She had her fingers on her clit wanking watching Rachel suck me off for a bit then joined in. Once again I had both sucking, licking my cock, now again they wrap their tongues around my cock in a way that they're both sucking my cock and kissing each other at the same time. They took it in turns taking my cock all the way down to my balls and would come up and lick down the side as the other would lick up my cock take it all in, it was as though they’ve done this before. Both of them were stroking balls at the same time, I knew then I wouldn’t last long so I let them know but quick as a flash Rachel took me in her mouth, I erupted in her and she swallowed it all, nearly choking on both my cock and cum, some it spilled down my cock, didn’t matter, because Louise was there on hand to licked it all up, after Rachel had finished swallowing Louise followed my cock up to Rachel's mouth and licked her lips, shoved her tongue again in her mouth, if I had more cum in me I would shot it, all in their faces, unfortunately I didn’t, I was fucked Once my cum was gone from Rachel's mouth, both Louise and Rachel collapsed beside me and said exhaustedly “That was the best fucking sex session since they started at Uni, I tell you both something now Rachel said. "I won't forget this, Louise you’ve got a good thing going there, so I wont tell your Sam if you don't, cause I enjoyed it too", as for you looking at me. "If you ever want, you can have a threesome with me and Louise anytime you like.” Then Louise piped up “You can fuck Rachel, when ever you like, when I go to work.” I looked at her puzzled, she said “don't worry, as long as I know your fucking someone I know, its ok with me.”  Then Rachel kissed me passionately, then Louise and said “This bed isn’t big enough for all three of us, so goodnight Rachel get your drunk ass to your bed and see you in the morning.”

Louise and I woke up at about 10 in the morning, had a quickie and went and showered together and went down to the kitchen to find Rachel slumped over the table nursing a hangover, saying “I’m never gonna drink again, what did I do last night.” Louise & I looked at each other and giggled and I said “Do you wanna tell her or shall I.” We told her, then she looked shocked and denied it, you could see her trying to rack her brains then we heard her whisper “That’s why my pussy feels wet and sore” Then the reality kicked in the memories came flooding back and she said “I think we should defiantly keep this from Sam she said to Louise.” Louise nodded, I said “As long as you keep your end of the bargain up” there was silence, she mouthed “What?” then realised what she had promised when Louise went to work Then said “shit OK.”

Louise and I dated for another year, before she moved away to be a nurse in Scotland. and about once a month up until then we would indulge in a threesome with her Rachel again while her Sam was away, then when Louise was at work. I’d get a phone call from Rachel to say Sam her partner was gone for a couple of days and invited me over for dinner and a fuck, this went on for a while, Louise would always cover Rachel`s tracks just in case. When Louise had finished some of her studies one evening we celebrated with a drink, we split up about 18 months after that. Later in life she got married and had two kids Michael and Jessica we split up after about 2 years. But we still talk about the old times thanks to the wonders of fff

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests