CuckoldFart.com

Fucked a cuckold couple at a local pub

LeicesterBull75

This happened back in 2000 when I had just turned twenty. I was in the pub with a bunch of mates I was complaining that it had been months since I last had some pussy. Graham said well there's always "cum buck Sarah" and he pointed over to this woman that was sat with her husband having drinks. I asked why he called her a "cum bucket". He just laughed as several of our mates told how she was always available to suck some cock. She looked prim and proper sat with her husband. One of my mates said that her husband didn't mind her extracurricular activities. I told him he was talking bull shit. He got up and walked over to her and spoke with her and then pointed me out to her. She stood and walked over to me with my mate in tow. I was expecting her to say something to me and probably not something nice. Instead she took my hand and practically dragged me out the pub and into the cool night air in the car park. She steered me between two cars at the more concealed end of the car park and then dropped to her knees and undid my trousers and pulled them and my boxers down to my knees. Then she gave me a wonderful blowjob swallowing my full load. "Wow, you did need that," she said, "I haven't taken as big a load as that in ages. You alright Hun," she asked, as I stood there with shaky knees. I told her it would do for now, but I really needed some pussy. All she said was later, and walked back into the pub. I followed straightening my trousers and boxers. My mates gave a cheer when I entered the pub. It was closing time and the landlord was telling people to drink up and leave quietly. All but two of my mates had already left. They lived in a different direction to myself and walked off into the night. As I walked to the end of the car park, Sarah and her husband were waiting. As I got level Sarah looped her arm through mine and walked with me as if we were a couple, whilst her husband followed behind. Her house was closer to the pub than mine and she steered me indoors and straight up the stairs to a bedroom. Her husband followed. Sarah was probably in her early thirties but still quite good looking if slightly on the chubby side. "Let’s sort you out," she told me, as again my pants and boxers were falling towards the floor. She suck my cock back into a state of arousal, and when she thought it hard enough stood up and stripped her clothes off, leaving me to do likewise. Then she was on the bed in doggy position. "Well let’s be having it then," she instructed me. I climbed on the bed behind her. Her husband had moved to a position where he had a good view of his wife's pussy. His face was about two feet from my cock as I slid it into Sarah's willing pussy. She grunted as it penetrated her and groaned with each thrust from then on. "Whew it's a nice cock," she told her husband. It's nice and thick. Can you see it?" she asked her husband turning her head to look at him. He just nodded as he watched my cock vanishing in and out his wife's pussy. I guess she could tell I was getting close and asked did I want to cum in her pussy or in her mouth. Well I had already deposited a load in her mouth so opted for her pussy. I gripped her hips as I slammed in and out until with a final thrust I launched my seed deep in her inside. I collapsed on the bed as did Sarah. It was only then that I spotted her husband with his cock in his hand and spunk dripping from the tip. After a rest she asked me, " Was that what you needed Hun?" I told her it was. "Get us some drinks," she instructed her husband. He shuffled off with his cock still hanging out his pants. He returned in a short while with three glasses of wine and handed Sarah and I one each and then sat on the corner of the bed with the third. Having consumed them and handed the glasses back to her husband, she took my limp damp cock in her hand. "Has this little fellow had enough or do you want some more," she asked looking at my cock. I told her that more would be nice. She immediately sucked my cock into her mouth and was humming to herself as she sucked. I thought to myself, that can't be easy to do. My cock was rising to the occasion. "How would you like it Hun," she asked me. I told her with her on top and as I lay on my back she climbed on top and raised herself ready to skewer herself on my cock. Her pussy was just about ready to slip down my pole. "Can you see," she asked looking at her husband. His head was almost on my stomach and mere inches from her pussy. He would have been blind not to see. He again nodded and Sarah slowly sank her pussy onto my cock. She was an excellent ride. I had one hand on her arse helping her to rise and fall, and the other holding her tits so the I could suck the nipples and rub them over my face. Sarah rode until she came and collapsed on top of me smothering me with her large tits. I rolled her onto her back and went for re entry. Her feet were over my shoulders as I stabbed for her pussy. It missed and slid off her pussy and straight down and lodged itself into her arse hole. Sarah gasped at the sudden penetration of her arse hole. "Look it's in my arse, he's fucking my arse hole," she informed her husband. As if he couldn't see, as his face was again inches away. Sarah's arse was tight and although it let me in was showing resistance to welcoming my whole cock. I worked it around and in and out until it was finally fully in her butt. "Look its right in my arse," she told her husband. Of course he knew that. Then I started slow gentle strokes to get her arse used to this invasion. It didn't take long and Sarah was pushing back making sure she got the full length. Then she squealed and shock, she had cum again. This spurred me on to launch a second missile attack deep in her arse releasing my seed deep inside her tight arse. Then we both collapsed. Her husband, still with his cock out, went off and collected more drinks without being asked. I was finished; there was no way I could perform again tonight. "OK Hun?" she asked. I nodded yes, "well don't neglect this little fellow so long next time," she instructed me. I drank my wine and handed the glass back to her husband. I got up and used their bathroom and when I got back Sarah was in a dressing gown. I dressed and Sarah walked me to their front door. She rubbed my face in her tits for a few minutes then played tongue tag for another few minute before straightening her robe and letting me out the house saying, "don't leave it too long, see you soon," as I left. Throughout the whole evening her husband hadn't uttered a single word. The following day I had to apologize to my mate for saying he was talking bull shit. I told him about my late night activities with Sarah. He just said yeah I know mate, me there cuckolds

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests