CuckoldFart.com

Cuckqueen wife and her friend

LeicesterBull75

Again I apologise if it doesn't quite flow but my dyslexia is really bad at the moment. This happened back in about 2003. I'm looking for new friends and adventures. If you would like to meet me and are from the Midlands in the UK, drop me a message.

My now late wife Sue's friend came to visit us over the summer and we introduced her to the joy of a threesome.

Jane is in her mid forties, about 13 stone, 5' 6" with blonde curly hair. Her tits are C's and they are very nicley shaped. Jane has never had children and she got divorced about two years ago.

Jane lives in Cardiff and we haven't seen her for about three years, although she and Sue talk at least weekly. They were roommates in college and have always stayed close.

We met Jane at the train station and she greeted us both with hugs and kisses. Jane was in her late 30's but still looked like she was in her late twenties. We grabbed her suitcases and headed for the house after stopping and buying ample amounts of alcohol.

My wife was really glad to see her old friend and they told stories all the way back to the house. We got there and got Jane settled and I told the girls I was going to bed as I had to get up and head off to derby for a few days with work.

Jane and Sue sat up talking and sipping wine until morning. They were still sitting there talking when I got up to get a shower in the morning. I was getting ready to leave and Sue gave me a big kiss and then Jane also gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek as I left.

I kind of expected that the girls would have some fun while I was away and I wished I could be there since Sue and I had begun living out our sexual fantasies together, I wanted to fuck Jane in the worst way, knowing that she probably hadn't had a good cock in her in quite some time.

I returned two days later and when I arrived home, I came into the living room and Jane and Sue sat there in their pajamas. Jane wore red satin shorts and a top that matched it and she had no bra underneath and Sue had on a white t-shirt and a pair of boxers that she likes to wear for comfort. They were drinking wine, eating chocolate and watching some chick flick. Both of them had their hair pulled back into ponytails. It kind of felt like they were reliving their college days and our living room became their dorm room. I wasn't going to argue "Why don't you go put on some comfortable clothes and join us?" Jane said. Sue smiled and agreed with her old school pal.

I came back into the room and Jane looked very sexy as did Sue. My dick was beginning to swell and I tried to hide the growing bulge. Jane just stared at me, I don't think she saw my swollen cock, but she just gazed at me and smiled as she sipped her wine. I looked towards Sue and she smiled at me and at that moment, I realized that Sue had talked to Jane and we were going to fuck her tonight!

"So, Sue tells me you guys have been doing some sexual experimenting." Jane blurts out as she and Sue begin to laugh.

"Ya, we have had some pretty hot experiences together over the last several months, why?" I said to Jane as my cock continued to swell.

"Honey, Jane and I have been talking and she would really like for us to fuck her." Sue said.

"Ok with me ladies!" I said with a huge smile and boner!

"It's been a couple of years since I have had sex and I have never had a bisexual experience." Jane said shyly.

"That's ok, we will go slow." I told her.

I sat there and Jane stood up followed quickly by Sue and they both took their clothes off and stood there. My late wife Sue is super sexy and Jane was just about as hot as her. I sat there looking at their sexy naked bodies. Sue' pussy was shaved and smooth and Jane had just a tuft of blonde hair, like a strip and it was neatly trimmed.

Jane's breasts were full and her nipples stood erect, Sue's tits were always hot and her nipples were hard as well!

My wife looked into her friend's eyes as they embraced and they began to gently kiss each other. It was sexy and my cock was at full mast!

They kissed slowly at first and slowly as they both began to enjoy it, their passion grew and their kisses became wetter and more passionate. I watched as they gently stroked each other's bodies and as their hands slowly explored their soft skin. Jane moaned as did Sue as they kissed and massaged each other. I will tell you one thing, a guy can learn a great deal about how a woman wants to be touched by watching two women make out!

I pulled my pants and shirt off and sat there and watched. Sue's hand disappeared and I could tell she was rubbing Jane's pussy as Jane shuttered and shook as Sue rubbed her little button. Jane returned the favour and her hand disappeared and Sue began to let out soft moans as well. Sue began to kiss Jane's erect nipples as she continued to rub her pussy and Jane moaned louder!

Sue stopped and smiled at Jane and led her to the couch next to me, "Sit down Jane, sit back and enjoy this." Sue ordered her softly!

Jane sat next to me and looked at my swollen cock and smiled. Sue dropped in front of Jane and began to kiss her inner thighs. As Sue got closer to Jane's pussy with her hot wet kisses, Jane's breathing became laboured. I knew her pussy must be dripping wet at this point!

Jane slid her pussy closer towards the edge of the couch and when Sue's mouth met her wet pussy she squealed softly with pleasure and Sue began to gently nibble her pussy!

I just watched, aching to stick my hard cock into someone's wet pussy! Jane's moans grew more vocal as Sue sucked her friend's pussy and teased her swollen clit.

Jane's moans got louder and she looked at Sue who was feasting on her pussy and said, "I want to eat your pussy too!"

Sue wasted no time straddling her friends face and I watched Jane begin to devour my wife's pussy. My wife's pussy was soaking wet and I sat there with the biggest hard on and watched. I reach up and played with Sue's pussy as Jane ate her.

Both of them moaned as their mouths sucked each other's pussies, I moved to a spot and began to massage both women's tits and they licked and nibbled and moaned louder with each lick!

Jane stopped eating Sue's pussy and told me to fuck Sue while she ate her pussy!

"It's about time!" I thought, but watching them eat each other was fucking hot!

I slide behind Sue and as I rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit, Jane grabbed my cock and began to suck me! Jane sucked my cock for a bit and then guided my cock into Sue's wet pussy!

Sue jerked as my cock slid up her hot pussy and let out a low guttural moan as my cock bored deeper into her. I fucked her pussy and Jane said, "Let me know when you are going to shoot your cum!"

I grabbed Sue's hip and started pounding her pussy hard, I felt my cum starting to erupt and I announced to Jane that I was about to cum. Jane pulled my cock from Sue's hot wet pussy and swallowed my cock as I began to shoot my hot load down her throat!

Jane moaned as my cum spurted in her mouth and Sue really went to work on her pussy and soon Jane screamed that she was cumming with my cock still in her mouth!

My cock stopped pulsating in Jane's mouth and she immediately began to suck Sue's pussy with my cum running down the corners of her mouth!

I stroked my cock as I watched this all and it stayed hard and I positioned myself right in front of Jane's pussy. Sue moved away and began sucking and nibbling at Jane's tits as I rubbed my still hard cock up and down Jane's sopping wet slit!

Jane knew what was coming and she kept up her work on Sue's pussy!

Sue looked at me and smiled and she and Jane moaned!

I began to push my cock in to Jane and her pussy was dripping wet, but super tight. I could tell that I was the first to invade her pussy in a long time!

I pushed my cock in to Jane and she moaned as my cock slid further inside her! Almost as soon as I buried my cock all the way in to her pussy, Jane let out a scream and she began to squirt on my cock, I fucked her tight pussy as her fluids leaked out of her pussy, each thrust created a new river of clear liquid coming from her pussy!

Jane's pussy was so hot and wet and tight, I slammed her pussy as hard as I could and she begged for me to fuck her harder with each thrust!

Sue was near orgasm as Jane did her best to pleasure her as I fucked her pussy!

Soon Sue began to scream and grind her pussy in to Jane's face and I also began to shoot my second load of thick white cum, this time in to Jane's pussy and she bucked as my warm goo filled her aching pussy, Jane began to squirt again as my hot cream filled her!

I pulled my cock out and Sue dove right in and began to lick my cum from her pussy!

Jane was moaning and screaming incoherently as her pussy and body shook and writhed with pleasure!

Sue cleaned Jane's pussy and we all kind of layed there and caught our breath.

"But you didn't cum in my pussy baby!" Sue said "I'll give you a few minutes to recover but I want your cum inside me babe.

I sat back and she and Jane after a few minutes started to suck my cock and balls until I was hard and then I gave Sue just what she was begging for. I came in her pussy and Jane licked every drop of my cum from her that she could get!

We fucked again the next night and half the next day and we continued this for the next few days that Jane stayed with us.

Both ladies' pussy have been fed and filled with more cum than they have had in a long time. We met a few more times over the years it was always a great time.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests