CuckoldFart.com

Fucked my sister's best friend

LeicesterBull75

My Sister's Best Friend (True Story)

I am 48 and I live with my older sister since I lost my late wife Sue and her 2 children and her husband. My sister is a nurse and he is a doctor. Both work night shifts at our local hospital with her friend Laura who is the same age as my sister (52).

Laura is very beautiful but she is married so I've kept my flirting to a minimum but it's nearly impossible not to when you're around a sexy older woman. She is tall and slender with long legs, a small but shapely butt and perfect natural breasts. 

I've always complimented her never really taking it too far and she would blush, smile and playfully hit my arm. There were signs she was attracted to me but since she was married I never pushed it. 

This past Sunday my sister and her husband left to go on holiday  and I could not get off work to go so I had to stay at behind.

About 2 days later while I was at work my sister texted asking if I could talk. She needed to talk to me ASAP. I called her and she said something along the lines of "Laura is going to be at the house when you get home, I'm not sure what's going on but she just said she needed to stay at our place for a few nights I said we're not there so there is our bed she can stop in."

I didn't care it's not as if she would be in my way so I was cool with it. When I got home I walked in and found her sitting on the couch in a pair of jogger pants and a tank top with I assume no bra and her bare feet kicked up on the coffee table. I come in say hello and she asked if I wanted to join her and watch a movie or something, I told her yeah but I was going to shower first and I can't tell you how relieved I was that I didn't walk in to find her an emotional mess because my sister and I both figured that there was trouble in paradise and she needed to get away from her husband after a fight. 

I came out from the shower and sat on the couch leaving a few empty cushions between us and we found some romantic comedy on Netflix. I couldn't help but notice that her toes looked as if they were freshly painted a bright electric blue.

She noticed and wiggled her toes and asked what I was looking at. Slightly embarrassed, I just smiled and said that her blue toes looked nice. "God at least you noticed that twat of a husband only asked if it was paid for by my personal account he won't even give me a fucking footrub!"

In the hour or so I'd been home it was the first she had mentioned him and I didn't exactly know what to say so I just said "I'd give you a foot rub anytime you asked!" She turned her hips and leaned her back against the armrest of the couch, bent her knees and had her feet sole down against the couch, wiggled her toes again and said, "I'm asking!" 

Now I'm a man of my word so I scooted over and she lifted one up and onto my lap where I started to massage them and by the sounds she was making you'd think I had my hands somewhere else. That being the case and the fact that she had some of the softest cutest feet I've ever seen I started to slowly become aroused and when it got to the point where it was unhide able I looked up to see if she had noticed and saw her blushing biting a finger nail polished the same blue looking at me with big fuck me eyes. "You like it?" I asked, clearing my throat referring to the foot massage trying to change the subject and cut the tension. "I don't know let me see it and I can answer that question" 

I was stunned and didn't know what to do or say, was she serious, or was she joking? I didn't know but that wasn't the case for long as she pulled her foot from my hand and slowly rubbed it back and forth on my lap before getting to her knees and kissing me. 

She lifted her tank top over her head, her dark brown pigtail braids falling down over the front of her shoulders framing her perky tan breast and hard bright pink nipples. She pulled my shirt above my head and then came and sat on my lap leaning in to kiss me again pulling away and gently nibbling at my lip as she pulled back. She stood in front of me and looped her thumbs inside of the waistband to her jogger pants and shook her hips slowly as she slid them down past her hips inch by inch until I saw the light brown stubble covering her partly shaved mound. Once her pussy was @@@@@@@ I saw her wetness stringing from her lips to her thigh pulling apart when she lifted her leg to step from her joggers. Once completely naked she spun and presented her ass to me, bending over putting her hands on the table and shaking it, once again her wetness shimmering from the lamps light behind me making me lick my own lips and grab at my cock achingly hard from the picture in front of me. 

She looked over her shoulder at me smiling and asked me if I was going to grab it. I did her one better and leaned in, grabbed both cheeks with each hand, spread her ass open and planted my tongue on the sweet pussy. I could feel the goose bumps form on her skin as she began to moan uncontrollably, nearly falling into the table. Only her forearms stopped her supporting her weight as she stood on the tips of her perfect little toes sticking her ass in the air so I couldn't stop. 

My fingers found her clit surprising her, making her curse loudly and her legs to shake. Begging me not to stop I continued on until she announced she was cummimg and continued on until she couldn't take anymore and forced me to stop.  As she kneeled in front of  my pants now off and played with my dick she smiled, looked up at me and said, "Well now I know what it feels like to have my pussy eaten!" 

She sucked on me long enough to get me rock hard and she climbed up onto my lap, slowly sliding me inside of her tight hole. Once all the way in she started to pick up her pace, her tittys bouncing in my face until she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth onto her nipple. 

I got to my feet holding onto her, keeping my dick inside of her and carried her to the closest bedroom which just so happened to be my sister's.  I sat down on the bed with her still on my lap, her mouth sucking on my neck, moaning and whimpering.  She sat up like a switch was flipped and pushed me back onto the bed where she proceeded to turn into a sex demon fucking my brains out. She very loudly had another orgasm and then began begging me to cum deep inside of her which she only had to ask twice because after hearing her beg for that twice I couldn't contain myself a second longer. We laid in my sister's bed and fell asleep in each other's arms until I woke up about 2 hours before my alarm for work was going to go off with her sucking my dick and then repeated the process all over again before I went to work. 

Here I am at work watching the clock for 6:30 reading these dirty messages she is sending me, asking if I had ever fucked a girl in her ass, and a load of other sexual things. But looks like the missed holiday may be a good thing after all.

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests