CuckoldFart.com

Fucked my female boss in her office

LeicesterBull75

Creampied my boss right before a meeting.

The other day I was having a meeting with my boss in her office. She's in her mid 50s, Asian, with a really nice big ass and perky tits. She has a beautiful face, very long black hair, and on the softer side with handles and all. We were discussing plans for the upcoming all staff meeting later that day. I was standing by her while she sat at her desk looking at the screen. My crotch is right at eye level with her, and I wasn't very close. While I stood next to her, I got to enjoy her ass spreading out, her thighs all thick from seating, and her button down shirt semi open. She had a very delicate mouth and piercing black eyes. While I explained to her certain graphs, I would get close to her and I could smell her perfume. It was all too much and I started getting hard.  

Wearing my suit trousers, its thin fabric so my bulge was showing easily. I tried to be discreet but she caught on quickly. Her and I had always had a flirtatious relationship from time to time but nothing ever came out of it. She is married with 4 kids. I respected the boundaries to a certain extent. She would stand up to get some things over her desk, bending over to get them while pointing her ass towards me. I gotta see her perfect heart shaped ass pointing towards me in a tight knee length skirt and my cock was already trying to come out towards the side of my boxers. It was quite obvious I had an erection. She kept looking at it sideways, shifting in her chair, messing with the tip of hair. She started to breathe a little heavier, and I noticed all of these little things. I decided to get a little closer to her where my cock was nearly on her shoulder. Then, she started sitting back more where her shoulder would touch my cock, and she stayed there. I would move to point out things on the different graphs and brush my cock on her shoulder intentionally and she would not budge. She just moved her thighs a little, shifted in her seat and reached back to rest her head in her hands but really the back of her hands was against my cock. I moved away and leaned on her table facing her to talk with her and she looked at me but her eyes were fixated and looked down at my raging hardon. She bit her bottom lip, and that's when she decided to unzip my pants.   

She pulled out my cock and I dropped the pen I was holding. My cock was fully erect, pointing upwards. It's not  huge but she was just there fixated on it. She didn't say anything, but pulled me closer to her and she grabbed my cock. She started massaging it, trying to wrap her hands around it. She looks up at me and says "I want this thing..." and I smile at her and say "It looks like I don't have much choice " Her eyes got super big, her lips opened her mouth and started to slide around my cock. She kept looking at me and started to suck on my cock desperately. She cupped my ball with both hands and swallowed as much as she could. She held herself there and played with it until she  started to move my cock in and out of her mouth. She held my hips as I fucked her in the mouth, I pulled my cock out and she gasping for air. She stuck her tongue out  and I slapped her tongue with my cock. She quickly swallows it once again, as sucks my cock she is jerking it off too. She holds my balls and massages them as she sucking on my cock taking care for her drool not to fall on her shirt. She starts to take it off, and I take her bra off revealing her beautiful tits with the nipples hard and erect. She's still there sucking my cock u can feel myself cumming my cock pulsating as she swallows all my load.

I pull her up and press her against me pushing my hard cock against her tummy and kissing her. Our tongues intertwine, she holds my neck and head while I am unzipping her skirt. She pulls it off revealing those beautiful sexy fat hips, she was  a little reserved at first but notices how my cocks got even harder and smiles. I pull over to her desk and bend her over. I pull her panties to the side, and get on my knees and start eating out her pussy. It's completely shaven, this beautiful pink, plump and extremely wet. She reaches back and holds my head there as I am eating that sweet milf pussy and toying her clit. She has one hand over her mouth to hold in her moans as we're in a still occupied office. Her legs shook like crazy and her pussy was dripping in juices. Her asshole opened up for me and I knew I was claiming both her holes at that moment. I was so hard.  

I stood up and put my cock right against her pussy and before I could push in she swallowed my cock up in one go. She was so tight, and I wasted no moment and started to pound her pussy mercilessly. She was tightening up so much, her ass was turning pink from my pounding and her pussy was gripping so tightly on my cock. I held her up by her arms and walked fucked her to her couch and she landed there pulling away. I sat down and she sat on my cock riding it like it's the first time she ever had a cock. I held her big ass and let her ride me until she couldn't and I started to fuck her from underneath. Her face was pure pleasure. I was getting close to cumming again, I told her I was going to fill her. She grabbed my face and said "do it " From there I blew an enormous load inside of her, she clamped her pussy down on me and started to shake uncontrollably as I creampied her  asian pussy. After I was done, I lifted her and she cleaned my cock up with her mouth. This got me hard again, she was laying down on her couch, so I lifted her hips and put my cock on her asshole. She told me she had never done anal before and I told her we're changing that right now. My load was slowly leaking out if her pussy down her ass cheeks acted like lube. I flipped her over into a doggy position. Her asshole opened up right away and I started to push in. She was holding her moans so hard, her eyes were turning. I took her panties and stuffed them in her mouth so the people in the office wouldn't hear. She loosened up and I was able to pound her just as good as I did in her pussy. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to blow my last load in her asshole. She was on all fours, I was standing behind her holding her by the hair and neck fucking ball deep in her ass. Every time my body pounded her, her hips and tummy jiggled. She was wiping her hair around, and clenching her asshole as if she was trying to tear my cock off. She looked at me all red in the face and I didn't hold it in any longer and started to blow my load in her ass. She opened her mouth and pushed her body against mine and grabbed hold of her big fat ass and squeezed it as I pumped my hot cream inside of her. Her juices and my cum were leaking out of her pussy as I fucked her, and even more now. When I pulled out, her asshole was gaping and my cum was leaking out. I got dressed while she rested a little. I helped her dress, and she would sometimes grab my cock. She then took my cock and placed the head against her lips. While looking at me she slowly vacuum sucked my cock in her mouth, and kept sucking on it moving her head while staring at me. I couldn't help myself and got hard again. She smiled and said "We can't have this' ' And started to suck on it again while looking at me, I was so sensitive that I got close to cumming again. She held my head in her mouth, petting it with her tongue while playing with the shaft until I blew another load in her mouth. She sucked every last drop and swallowed the whole load, not letting a single drop out of her mouth.   

She kissed the head of my cock and we got ready to leave. At the meeting, I watched her present in all of her professional air knowing well that she was completely filled with my cum in all of her holes. After the meeting, she asked me to come over to her office. As I closed the door, she came over to me and grabbed my tie but before she could do anything I grabbed her by the ass and sat her on her desk and said "Im going to keep fucking you from now on" Her response "Good, that is exactly what I need…" and I'm going to feed my husband your cum tonight.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests