CuckoldFart.com

Turning my Wife - Part 3

Flyboy

The continuing saga

Flyboy couldn’t keep the grin of off his face that week after he found out Mrs. Flyboy had enjoyed cock numbers 3 and 4 so much that she wanted to up her cock count and have her first double penetration.  Knowing it had been awhile since she had anal with Flyboy a trip to Lover’s Lane was in store to obtain preparation in the form of multiple butt plugs.  The entire week was spent experimenting different positions with increasingly larger butt plugs while Flyboy fucked her like the wanton slut he wanted her to be.  After Thursday’s fuck session Mrs. Flyboy declared, “I’m ready for any cock any hole. Bring them on Dom!”

Friday rolled around and Mrs. Flyboy began to prepare for the evening.  First, she helped Flyboy set up cameras so that every angle was covered and her white board with Cock number ____ was ready.  Now it was time for make-up.  She wanted to look her best, but didn’t want anything to run from the cum shower she expected.  She slipped on her black mesh thigh highs, short skirt she got at Lover’s Lane with no panties, and the red heels that Dom loved when he first saw her on the stairs.  For a top she decided no bra with one of Flyboy’s dress shirts tied at the waist to accentuate her magnificent set of tits.

When Dom arrived with his friends Mrs. Flyboy bubbled with excitement as four new friends piled out of his car.  They all ogled at her outfit and all were transfixed on her @@@@@@@ busom.  Mrs. Flyboy could see they enjoyed the scenery by the increasing bulge in their pants.  Mrs. Flyboy gave Dom a peck on the cheek and said “thank you for bringing me fresh cocks!”  Once inside Dom’s friends wasted no time and began exploring her magnificent tits through her open shirt and found her already wet under her pantiless skirt.  Mrs. Flyboy wasn’t wasting time either as she felt each crotch to find what she had to look forward to in a few minutes.  She gave a wide-eyed giggle as she felt the two largest bulges and sat on the couch spread legged exposing the carefully shaved landing strip above her pussy.  She began to unzip the pants of Dom’s first friend and pulled out his engorged member.  She looked up at him with a smile and said, “I don’t want to know your name, just your cock, you are number 5!”  That’s when Flyboy handed her the whiteboard with the number 5 filled in, put his cock in her mouth and looked at the camera.  Flyboy smiled and recorded that moment for posterity on his digital camera knowing tonight was going to be a night to remember.  Mrs. Flyboy repeated the process for number 6 and told the group “5 and 6, you’re going to go first when we get down to business, I think I’ll need a warm up before the last 2 judging from the bulge I felt.”  Number 7 moved in front of her gazing at her now @@@@@@@ tits as she pulled out his hardening cock.  She let out a little gasp as she licked the tip of a 10+ inch cock.  She pulled it into her mouth clutching her number 7 whiteboard as Flyboy snapped picture after picture.  Number 8 could not wait any longer as he pulled out his longer and thicker cock for presentation to Mrs. Flyboy. Holding it in one hand she licked his balls while holding the number 8 whiteboard and looking at the camera.

Mrs. Flyboy was dripping by now in anticipation after previewing her 4 newest cocks and led the group to her bedroom, dropping her skirt and shirt along the way leaving her in black lace thigh highs and red heels. Now Mrs. Flyboy began directing traffic, if she was going to be DP’d she was going to do it her way!  “Number 5, you get the front door, number 6 the back door.  5 lay on the bed so I can mount you!  7 and 8, keep those big cocks ready.”  She needed no lube for 5 as she slid onto his engorged cock with her tits in his face.  Number 6 took his cue, lubed his cock, knelt behind Mrs. Flyboy, and slowly inserted his cock into her ass.  The butt plug prep Mr. & Mrs. Flyboy paid off as 6 began pumping her ass as 5 was doing the same in her pussy.  With her eyes rolled back in extasy and mouth agape Dom took the opportunity to place his cock against her lips. Mrs. Flyboy took the hint and immediately began licking and sucking Dom’s cock.  As Flyboy snapped away and videos recording, he said, “That’s what I’m talking about 3 cocks at once!!”  7 and 8 took that idea a step further as they moved beside Mrs. Flyboy and placed her hands on their cocks.  She gripped them tightly and began stroking them both.  Now she was complete, a cock in every hole and one in each hand!

The sight and sound of Mrs. Flyboy with 5 cocks and their pumping soon brought 5 and 6 to explosive orgasms, but not before Mrs. Flyboy had 3!  Now it was time for her to move to the big leagues and take on 7 & 8.  Dom had seen her gif taking Big D and knew she would have no problem taking either one in her pussy, but wondered if she was prepared for one of them in her ass. As Mrs. Flyboy repositioned for the next round, she had 8 lay on the edge of the bed and surprised everyone saying, “I want 8 in my ass and 7 in my twat!”   8 obeyed and waited for her to slide her now, cum lubed ass over his 12-incher reverse cowgirl.  The head slipped right in, but it took a few strokes until she was taking it to the hilt to the amazement of everyone.  She then repositioned her legs and laid back on 8’s chest exposing her pussy to 7.  Now it was up to 7 to work his 10-incher into her dripping cunt.  It was dripping but with 8’s girth stretching her ass it was a tight fit that cause and an instant orgasm for Mrs. F.  With 8 reaching around and playing with her tits Flyboy decided he needed to get into the action, so he stepped on the stool beside the bed to bring his cock to the level of her mouth.  As Mrs. Flyboy came for the umpteenth time, she brought Flyboy to conclusion in her mouth and promptly swallowed his load al the while getting DPd by 7 and 8.  The double penetration action continued as 7 and 8 worked her holes until their massive loads were deposited in her.  Seven then pulled out slowly as she rolled off 8 with cum from the four men dripping out of her holes.  She gazed at the now 6 limp cocks and smiled knowing she had finally fulfilled Flyboy’s ultimate fantasy and realized how much she had missed by waiting so long.  She had gone for 43 years thinking Flyboy’s cock was enough, but now in the period of three weeks she had taken seven more and been double penetrated twice, one of which with two double digit cocks.

Flyboy set up the camera for final pictures of the naked group with her in the middle holding 7 and 8s still gigantic cocks for one picture and a final pic with her holding up 6 figures.  After 30 minutes in the hot tub during which Mrs. Flyboy sucked each cock one more time the group dressed to leave.  As they left Dom, informed Flyboy his plan for next week which brought a big grin from Flyboy.  This got her interested and she asked what was that about?  All Flyboy could say was it was going to be a surprise for you and a gift for me!

Cuckold Tests