CuckoldFart.com

Fucking a hotwife

LeicesterBull75

Having Sex With a Hotwife this happened just after losing my late wife Sue  an just before covid and lockdowns 

This happened about a year before the pandemic started. I had just turned 44 years old. I had used a sex/swingers website off and on for several years. I began talking with a woman from one of those sites named Kate. I agreed to meet Kate and her husband at a bar. Kate was okay looking. About a 6 on a 1-10 scale. She was around 48 years old, about 5’ 6” with brown hair, and a slender body. Kate was wearing a purple dress. Ron was somewhat overweight and was about the same age as Kate.   

We were sitting in a circular booth with Kate in the middle. We talked about our experiences with and sex/swinger clubs.  They had started out as a traditional swinger couple. However Kate gradually turned into a “hotwife”. Ron would watch her have sex with men in a more controlled environment as they didn't enjoy the clubs much. Or Kate would have sex with other men when Ron was not present in the room but in the same house. But with his knowledge and consent. There was discreet touching under the table at the bar. I felt her thighs and she felt my cock through my pants.   

We split the bill after we finished our drinks and went to their house. We were in a room that they used as a home office. I sat on a chair while she was standing up. We had a drink and talked. Then she sat on my lap, directly facing me. We kissed each other for several minutes. We moved to a small sofa. Kate unzipped my pants and she saw my hard cock. Ron asked if he could take pictures. I said sure, but I told him don’t take pictures of my face as I don't want people finding out we all agreed.   

Kate slowly jerked me while fondling and lightly squeezing my balls with her other hand. Kate said “Your cock feels so nice in my hand. But I want it in my mouth.” She licked the entire length of my cock before she put the tip of it in her mouth. Kate had one hand on the base of my penis while she blew me at a medium pace. Kate gradually put more of penis in her mouth. 

Kate alternated between giving me a hand job and a blow job for a handful of minutes. Ron had taken multiple pictures at this point. Kate and I both stood up and removed all of our clothes. Her breasts had some mild sagging and a teardrop shape. Which means her breasts were slightly fuller on the bottom.  She told me to be gentle with her breasts because they were sensitive as she was at that time in her cycle but not to worry she was on the pill. I softly caressed, licked, and sucked her breasts. She said “I love how you play with my tits.”   

Ron mentioned some men had been too rough with her breasts in the past.  I sat on the small sofa again. Kate put on a condom on me and sat on top of me in the sitting cowgirl position. She began riding me and bounced her wet vagina up and down on my penis. I noticed Ron taking some more pictures. Kate pressed her hands on the backrest of the sofa. She spread her legs farther for deeper penetration. My penis must have hit the right spot as she moaned “Oh” and “Aah”.  Then she slowed down her pace and started grinding me with her butt with my penis still inside her.   

Ron left the office room. Apparently he had taken enough pictures of Kate and I having sex. Kate wanted sex in a different position. She bent over with her upper body right above a table. I entered her wet vagina from behind and held her waist for leverage. I gradually increased my pace and began ramming her. She screamed “You like fucking a hotwife!” I said “Absolutely!” in between grunts.  She reached back and slipped off the rubber. I was now pounding her raw.

I told Kate I was getting closer to cumming She said “cum in my pussy.” I kept ramming her wet vagina until I had finished ejaculating. I removed my penis from vagina as my cum dribbled out. We kissed, cuddled and talked for about another 15-20 minutes. I had sex with Kate multiple times over the next year. This ended when the pandemic began.

Again I hope you enjoyed this account. If your after a straight single guy for some fun female or couple please drop me a message and let's see if we can have some fun soon. Martin 

Cuckold Tests