CuckoldFart.com

10th wedding anniversary gift from my late wife Sue

LeicesterBull75

As a special anniversary treat my late wife lets Me cum inside her friend during a fmf threesome

This is a little bit of what happened one evening when it was my late wife Sue and I anniversary. I will never forget the 20+ years we spent together and the adventures we had. Mainly the surprise meetings like this one….. it was our anniversary. I had been at work since 2 am and finished about 3 pm. Just as u walked in sue had said she was off out with the ladies for coffee and she would see me later. And gave me a kiss and a swift smack to my arse. I headed off to get some sleep.as it was my last shift of the week and I had a long 4 day weekend off.

I slowly woke to the sensation of a hand touching my thigh. Then another. The message the caresses were sending was clear. *I want to play!* I smiled as I was waking up. I realised Sue was… wait… was that another hand?

My eyes opened and looked to the left to immediately see two silhouettes thanks to a bit of light from the upstairs hallway. I recognized Sue's form as her hands roamed my torso but it took a second for him to realise Mandy as well, her hands roaming around my crotch as her fingers danced along my still sleepy cock. Sue had asked him to sleep nude as it was… shit, it was their anniversary! And Mandy was a *good* friend of theirs - good enough it wasn't the first threesome together but that had been a few years ago. I could now see they were standing next to the bed without a shred of clothing.

"Happy anniversary baby" Sue whispered to me as she knelt down to kiss me, her hands soft and loving as she touched me like only she could. Her lips were tantalisingly loving, giving me a kiss that sent a quick shot of pleasure through my nerves. Their tongues slipped out to meet one another, until I groaned into Sue's mouth and broke their lip lock. 

Sue opened her eyes to see mine shut and my mouth wide open. Then she heard the slurping before looking back. Mandy had climbed onto the bed between My legs and claimed my flaccid member in her mouth. I always adored blowjobs and Sue knew this and encouraged Mandy.

Mandy suckled on My cock playfully, her tongue seducing the head with an elaborate trick. The two of them shared a secret from before when I admitted in private that Mandy had given him the best blowjob ever that was coupled with my wad of cum injected down her throat that night.

Sue laughed. "She did admit Mandy had missed giving you blowjobs. We were talking about it earlier in costa!" I looked up to see Sue smiling with an adorable lip bite before his gaze turned down to what held his attention. There was Mandy looking up and giving a cute little wave with her fingers as he felt her tongue lithely exploring the most sensitive places as he grew within her mouth. As much as Mandy demanded his attention, Mandy stole it for a moment as she pulled the box of condoms from the bedside table we have for nights like this, then Sue grabbed them from Mandy and said. "Oh, and we won't be needing these…" she slyly remarked before tossing them in the corner of the room with a smile while Mandy now totally turned in started to doubled down on her sensual cock sucking as an exclamation point. Sue quickly indulged Me with a flurry of deep and wanton kisses as her friend sucked My manhood to life, now enjoying how hard my shaft had grown. 

I moaned into Sue's kisses as Mandy began bobbing her head up and down on his cock, reminding him of her amazing oral talents. Sue was herself an accomplished blowjob artist but to be honest Mandy was on a totally different level. Mandy had a much more lively tongue that paid more attention to the head of my cock, she was more apt to run it along and underneath the ridge of My crown to get to sensitive places Sue didn't. Mandy had learned exactly what I liked and lavished that upon him in the secrecy of her mouth, openly blowing him in front of Sue while sharing a dirty secret between just the two of them. I was so wrapped up in the moment that when Sue pulled away, I moaned out "Mandy that's amazing please don't stop…" with appreciation and a lust tinting tone as I slowly opened my eyes.

There above Me was Sue's juicy pussy and ass as she climbed on top of me in a 69 while the sloppy sounds of Mandy enthusiastically sucking filled the room. Sue was incredibly wet as I watched her shift into position before lowering her honeypot down to My face. Surely the girls had some fun as they got ready for this prior to waking me up and I wondered if Mandy had already feasted on Sue's pretty pussy. Sue was a strawberry blonde and the tuft of hair that matched that was an aspect Mandy enjoyed, she herself a brunette but shaved bare in contrast but had an amazing set of huge pussy lips and large clit. My hands grabbed Sue's ass as I moved My face upwards, burying myself in Sue's glistening pussy as Mandy continued to remind him of her prowess.

As I feasted on Sue, the two women traded off sucking him off. Sue's technique was soft and sultry and he knew immediately when he was inside her mouth. Then Mandy stole him away, imparting on his rod her unrestrained enthusiasm and livelier tongue. Back and forth they went, taking turns until he felt the unique sensation of both their lips teasing his head right before they launched into kissing one another with Me smack dab between them, their tongues slipping over and around Me to reach. A french kiss surrounding and engulfing his cock and a juicy pussy right in his face. Their tongues and lips were lithe and eager together and made him moan and push his hips upwards as he focused on eating sue out while subjected to the incredibly erotic double blowjob. I sucked Sue’s clit into My mouth and lavished My own oral attention on her nerve filled nub, getting her to whimper and gasp face to face with Mandy who smiled at the unseen attention Sue was receiving. 

The girls gave him a magical few moments in the middle as their hands roamed all over his lower body before the slippery sensations subsided. I was still sucking on Sue's clit before she started to lift herself up, and even as she moved her body upwards I stayed with her and not letting go, not until Mandy saw and took advantage. As Sue gasped and stayed put due to Me not letting off her clit, Mandy moved down quickly and fully engulfed My hard shaft in her mouth, pressing forward until her nose touched his stomach such that he completely disappeared in her mouth. “Oh fuck Mandy!” I suddenly gasped out, letting his Sue's clit free. Of course he knew it was Mandy as well, the moment her lips claimed him he could tell her technique.  

Sue lifted herself off from My face and then cuddled herself up close alongside me on the bed. As I was still on my back, she rested on her side and draped her naked body partially over his as her hand roamed along his chest with a sweet caress in very much an ‘observer’ manner. But My attention was not on Sue but rather Mandy whose tongue was scandalously dancing around the swollen head of my manhood. 

Slowly Mandy pulled her mouth off of Me and smiled with an irresistible lip bite tossed in. She kept her hand wrapped around My shaft as she moved up to straddle his lap before aiming him upwards to her dripping wet pussy. The two of us gazed into one another's eyes as Mandy lowered herself down so that I could feel her tight entrance, but Mandy wasn’t in a teasing mood anymore. Pushing herself down, Mandy impaled herself on Me without any protection and immediately we both gasped and moaned. It wasn’t the first time we had ever fucked, not even close, but it was the first without any protection that was the one rule Me and Sue always had we could play but would always be safe. Immediately her pussy reminded Me of how tight and different she felt, with the added sensation of feeling her body raw. I had fantasised about taking a partner bare many times, but now feeling her raw wet hot internally was better than I had imagined it to be. 

“Happy anniversary...how does she feel, baby?” Sue whispered to Me while adoringly caressing Me as My attention was solely on Mandy now riding Me  

“Fucking amazing…” I gasped as Mandy and I continued to look only at one another. She blushed slightly as her hips began moving up and down in small movements at first but increasing, nodding in agreement with My breathless reply to his girlfriend. 

I reached up and touched Mandy’s breast, admiring it with touch. My fingers washed over her hard nipple and I explored the curves of her chest. She was smaller than Sue by a fair bit, but made up for it as she was perkier - a quality I enjoy. Placing one of her hands over Mine as I played with her chest, Mandy began riding faster and going deeper until she pushed down and engulfed Mr completely inside of her pussy. Immediately My hand moved up to take hold of her throat possessively, earning an approving moan from the brunette in his lap. This was one of the areas Sue and Mandy differed with, Mandy very much down for some rough play and encouraged it. She let Me know how much she liked My hand on her throat by clenching hard around My shaft.

From our previous times together Mandy had proven a very different girl to be inside compared to Sue. For one, she was tighter. Sue felt pillowy soft when I was inside her but in contrast Mandy was so much more snug. Even when clenching Sue couldn’t approach the sensations Mandy could, which was another area where they differed. The very first time she flexed the muscles in her tunnel of love when I was fucking her before this time it was a surprise and when I shot her a surprised look they shared a moment it soon became their secret way to communicate inside her body. Mandy would tighten around him and I would flex My shaft inside of her in response in their own game. And now there was nothing separating Me from Mandy as she rode Me harder.

Sue watched her friend fucking Me furiously now as the bed shifted with the power of Mandy's hip thrusts. Sue now her head was on my stomach facing towards Mandy's pussy watching her grind on My cock. My hand now clasped by Mandy's around her throat increasing my loose grip, sue was watching on especially as Mandy's eyes rolled back as her chest arched out. 

Suddenly Mandy cried a huge "fffffuuuuccccckkkk" out as her pussy convulsed. And started to milk My hard shaft that filled her body. Her movements grew quick but hard still as she fucked herself and Me to a mutual finish line. I watched Mandy's body start to quiver, her smaller breasts jiggling perfectly right before My moment began, unable to resist her any longer. 

"Mandy…" I gasped urgently, "... I'm going to…" but I never finished as she rammed herself hard down in my now throbbing cock. I pushed upwards to be completely inside Mandy as My hot cum raced its way through My shaft. Sue watched as Mandy reacted to the initial blast My cock delivered deep inside her and Sue knew that I was actively cumming unprotected inside the beauty riding him.

Mandy pushed her body down hard as she felt the sensation inside of her that she had longed for - I was pulsing hot warm cum inside her pussy and actually feeling it, feeling My seed in her body and not into a condom.

We grinded hard against one another as Mandy's quivering cunt seduced the cock inside her for a reward. I gasped and grunted with each spurt as Sue cuddled against Me and watched. She had seen them together several times already before but knew immediately that this time was different. 

Over and over I released deep inside Mandy's pussy. I had cum inside Sue before unprotected but it paled in comparison to now. The brunette stealing My seed was just tighter, hotter, wetter… simply better in every way. My grip tightened around her neck as Mandy's eyes rolled back and she lost herself thanks to her womb being flooded with cum. We came together and at once, each reeling from not only their own orgasm but the others Mandy's pussy greedily begging Me to keep cumming and My cock keeping her going. We both finally let out a moan of relief as the last few drops of cum were left in their new home within Mandy.

"Happy anniversary" Sue whispered to Me as I continued to gaze at the other woman before finally looking towards and acknowledging Sue. We shared a kiss as Mandy leaned down and left soft ones along my chest while contracting her vaginal muscles around him as Sue pulled back slightly. She says to me"I hope you have more in you for the rest of the night, I've not had my fill yet "

Sue and Mandy made out while I took about 15 mins to recover. We followed this with round 2 of the night where I filled Sue's pussy with another load. It was an amazing feeling being bare inside two women in one amazing evening. After this night we always went back to protected. Mandy got a new boyfriend a few months later. We still played with her a few times behind her boyfriend's

back over the next year or so. But that's for other adventures later.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests