CuckoldFart.com

Pregnant cuckqueen threesum

LeicesterBull75

A little meeting recollection from a good friend Jenny.

Back in 2015 I Jenny was 35 had a threesome with a couple in there 40's while seven months pregnant. 

This one is from my second pregnancy when I was 35 my husband had gone off sex with me as I was too "fat" and he "didn't want to hurt the baby" I was just a raging torrent of hormones, and needed cock so bad so I had a threesome with a couple I met on a swingers forum, Martin and his wife Sue were amazing lovers. 

I was just browsing it one day when I came across a couple I really liked. I thought I’d try my luck so I told them I was seven months pregnant, I was playing away and was willing to travel as my husband was totally off sex with me due to my size and they were local to me they're ideal. 

They didn’t reply and I thought that was that but then a few days later I got a message from them saying they’d been away at their holiday home in Wales and would love to meet. For the rest of the week we messaged there and then I spoke with Sue on the phone a couple of times until we all felt comfortable and arranged to meet the following weekend. 

The next Saturday the husband was at home. I told him I was off shopping and meeting for a coffee with the ladies. I picked out my best underwear and a loose fitting summer dress that I liked hooped in a taxi to their house. The taxi dropped me off and before I’d even got to the door Sue opened it and welcomed me in. We had a cup of tea (no drinking alcohol lol) and made some small talk and explained the situation at home now that we're all relaxed she suggested we take it to the bedroom. 

I followed them upstairs and once we were in the bedroom me and her started kissing while he watched and then me and him started kissing and she pulled down my dress and started kissing my tits and then he joined in and as they slowly pulled my dress further and further down they kiss down my body until my dress was round my ankles along with everything else, They told me to lay down on the bed so I did as I was told and they both took turns kissing me and going down on me. It felt so good I hadn't been touched in over a month and I could tell they were really enjoying it as they kept stopping to kiss each other. 

Then it was her turn to lay down and me and him started taking turns between kissing her and going down on her just like they did me. Then when I was kissing her he started fingering me at the same time he was going down on her, then started alternating between us both while we kissed. He told us both to lay on the edge of the bed next to each other and spread our legs and he started fucking her first while I played and licked her tits and then after a couple of minutes he would fuck me while she played with mine. 

He alternated between us both for about ten minutes before telling us it was his turn for some oral so he stood up and we got down on our knees and took turns between licking his balls and sucking his dick. Then we both started kissing each other with his dick in between our mouths, flicking the end of it with our tongues while we did so. 

He was really enjoying this and then told us to kiss and press our tits together. We did what he said while he wanked and ended up cumming all over our tits. We carried on kissing and rubbing our tits together, then she kissed me down my neck, down my chest and started licking the cum up of my tits while he laid on the bed watching with a big smile on his face. 

Me and Sue decided we wanted more sex so we had to get him hard again. We started off dancing and kissing each other for him, running our hands all over each other’s bodies, looking at him and smiling the whole time until he told us to get back on the bed. I laid next to him and started kissing him while I stroked his dick and she started kissing his chest and sucking his nipples. She started slowly kissing up his neck and I started kissing down his body, starting with his neck, then down to his chest, then licking his nipples one at a time and finally kissing and licking down his stomach, the whole time never letting go of his dick and feeling it getting harder and harder. 

We both got to his dick at the same time and again started giving him a double blowjob until he was rock hard again. Then he told us he wanted to fuck Sue doggy style when she went down on me. We did as we were told and it was an amazing feeling her face being pounded into my crotch and hearing her scream while my pussy was in her mouth. 

Then we swapped and I laid on my back at the edge of the bed while he was kneeling to fuck me and she ended up sitting on my face in a reverse cowgirl stance facing towards Martin. Now it was my turn to have a mouthful of pussy while trying not to moan and scream as I was getting dick. I could hear her really enjoying herself while I licked her clit and she reached around my big pregnant belly and rubbed mine and played with my clit while her husband fucked me hard. 

After a few minutes I felt him pulsate inside me. I could feel hot ropes of cum hitting me deep inside, then heard him grunt and then felt cum dribble out of my now well used snatch. She wasn’t moving though so I carried on licking her pussy and then I felt her bend down over my lump as she started licking my pussy, cleaning up her husband's cum that he had just deposited inside me. It felt so hot knowing I’d been used by another couple and being pregnant made it feel extra naughty. She got off me then and I could watch her lick me more as she made sure she got every drop of his cum. 

Once she was done I rang for a taxi. After we got dressed we went downstairs and had another cup of tea like it was completely normal lol. We chatted about everyday things until my husband texted to ask where I was"still shopping back in a hour" was my reply. Well, what he doesn't know won't hurt him . I gave them both a long kiss before I left and we all felt each other up for a couple of minutes before I said I’ve got to go and left. 

Sue and Martin were a lovely couple. I have had fun with them several times since I have personally known them for 6 years and have had 6 meetings with them as a couple over the years and two personal ones with him alone. It's just a shame there is only Martin now. But I can assure you he's a very good

lover and enjoys his foreplay a lot.

Jenny x

Cuckold Tests