CuckoldFart.com

The pregnancy risk game with a swinger couple in Lincolnshire uk couple

LeicesterBull75

I met this couple online in between losing the late wife and lockdown and one of their things was what they called the pregnancy risk game. Over a week or so of communication and photo swapping I was invited to join them. They had a caravan that was sited not that far from me near Skegness so we agreed to meet there. Johnny said to bring enough stuff and stay the weekend with them. I did take enough clothes and stuff for the weekend, but also scoped out local B&B's in case things didn't work out. I was excited driving the 90 miles to the site. I had often passed it and wondered what was on the site. I was about to discover for myself. I got to the front gate and called them as it looked like a large site and I didn't want to drive round and round the site. Johnny met me and directed us to his caravan. I had expected a tourer, but instead it was a large static caravan. The second surprise was Linda "Lyn" as Johnny called her. She was a little older than the photos they had sent me, but if anything a bit better looking also. She was in her mid to late 40's with long curly red hair. She was a true redhead. How did I know? Well she was totally naked lounged on a sofa watching TV as I entered. She got up to greet me with a kiss and I could see that she was about 5' 8". Her boobs were full and swayed as she moved. I guessed a D cup and a plump arse that was a good size and wobbled slightly as she walked. I was a little taken back that she had started already, but Johnny explained that it was a Naturist site and clothes were optional. Johnny said he preferred to wear at least short whilst on site, but I could do whatever I was comfortable with. Linda told me that there was some entertainment in the club house a little later and it was often quite good and they suggested we go and see. I was hot from travelling so I dropped my bags off in the spare room and used the loo. Then when I came out Linda had put on some shorts, but was still topless. The club was packed and we struggled to find seats. There was a comedian and he was actually good and funny. That was followed by a disco. I had struggled to keep my cock under control as about a third of the women were naked and probably more men than women were naked, not that the men did anything for me. It was my first time on a site like this and I felt just a little self-conscious. I danced with Linda and her tits looked so inviting as they bounced and swayed. Johnny was off dancing with two other women and Linda told me that they were friends of theirs. Later as it quietened down and was wrapping up I walked back to the caravan with Linda. Johnny was nowhere to be seen. It didn't seem to worry Linda in the least. Inside she took me through to their room and was quickly out of her shorts and totally nude again. Then she was all over  my shorts trying to remove them. I soon joined her in the nude. She told me that she liked lots of oral stimulation and we were soon in the sixty nine position with Linda on top. We must have been going at it for the best part of twenty minutes when Linda climbed off of me. It was only now that I saw Johnny, he had returned with one of the women he had been dancing with. He had his cock poking out between her pussy lips as he stood behind her and rocked his cock back and forwards. It looked like a nice way to get wanked and the woman wasn't half bad. Linda rolled over onto her back and held her legs high and apart. "Fuck me, breed me, use me please it's what my master wants," she asked. I licked her pussy for just a few moments longer before slowly pushing my cock all the way into Linda's pussy. She groaned loudly as it slid in. Johnny joined in by telling me to fuck her hard and breed her. I assumed that as I was bareback, this was the pregnancy risk game and that she wasn't protected and it was what they wanted. Who was I to complain, it wasn't my wife that could get pregnant. By this time Johnny had re-positioned himself and was now fucking his woman from behind as he stood watching me pounding into his wife's pussy. Linda was constantly moaning as I thrust into her pussy. Then Linda was still and stiff as she came and softly started to shake and Johnny was telling me to go ahead and fuck her hard and cum in her pussy as she is a slut. I pumped away until I dumped my load deep into Linda's pussy. I heard groans from both Linda and Johnny as my cock retracted from Linda's pussy and some of my cum dripped from her pussy onto the bed sheets. I rolled over and lay next to Linda and watched Johnny bring his woman to a mutual climax. Then they left us to it and left the caravan. As we rested I asked Linda if she really wanted to get pregnant. She told me that she wouldn't get upset if she was, but they had been doing this for some while and it hadn't happened yet as they knew her cycle. A while later we fucked again, this time facing each other on our sides. I was super sexy, and knowing there was a chance of getting Linda pregnant only heightened the experience and pleasure. Next morning Linda fucked me cowgirl style just before we finished Johnny returned on his own and watched us finish and achieve our mutual pleasure. When we were rested I went with Linda into the shower and played with her as we showered. Then I dressed with just my shorts and flip flops. Linda didn't bother dressing and just went outside and laid on a lounger to catch some sun. Johnny also donned some shorts. Later Linda put on some shorts and we went down onto the beach and walked quite a long way. There were lots of people on the beach. It was a glorious day and back on site there were a lot more naked people lounging and wandering around. Johnny wandered off talking with other people and I went with Linda back to the caravan. It was too hot outside for me now so I went in to get a cool drink and cool off. Linda dragged me back to bed and we lay cuddled up and had a sleep. Later after food Linda put on some shorts, and with Johnny who had now returned, we went to the club again. It was a live band. They were also good and when the disco started afterwards I again danced with Linda. Johnny joined us later at a table with a different woman. Later the four of us retired to their caravan. Linda dragged me to their bedroom and Johnny took his woman to the other bedroom I had expected to sleep in. I already knew that Linda liked lots of oral and went down on her. We could hear the woman with Johnny moaning and groaning. It sounded like Johnny was doing a real number on her. Then Linda pulled me up by my hair. As my cock sunk slowly into her pussy she moaned loudly. We were spurred on by Johnny and his woman fucking as we started down the road towards the ultimate pleasure. We were joined and Johnny was urging me to breed his wife as was his lady friend also saying she's a free use slut. Linda was gasping and groaning too much to say anything. We came pretty much together. It was now the fourth load I had dumped into her pussy. In the morning we woke and fucked again. When we got up Johnny was again missing, not that Linda seemed to mind or care. We showered again. Then back on the loungers. Johnny finally arrived back and announced that he had planned something special for me for that evening. He wouldn't elaborate any further and Linda would only say that I would enjoy myself as she had a cheeky grin. That evening we again went to the show. It was a magician. He was also good. Then the disco. I was again enjoying dancing with Linda and watching her tits bounce. Then at the end of the night we were joined by Johnny and two women. We all went back to their caravan. I was a bit jealous of Johnny, two women at the same time. I needn't be as it turned out that one of the women was to join Linda and I. Not long after we got back to the caravan Linda and Jayne were in a sixty nine position. It was the first time I had seen two women licking and sucking each other in the flesh so to speak. The experience was heightened by the woman with Johnny moaning and groaning extremely loudly as I heard their thighs slapping together as Johnny fucked her. Then Linda and Jayne were on hands and knees offering their pussies to me. I slid easily into Jayne up to my balls, and as I started to fuck her, I fingered Linda's pussy. Then it was swap time and I fucked Linda and fingered Jayne. We swapped several more times before Linda insisted that I finish in Jayne. I did as asked and pumped what cum I had into Jaynes pussy. In the morning it was a tight fit for the three of us in the shower, but it was fun.  We had dried off and Jayne put her clothes back on and went off presumably to her own caravan. Johnny returned to watch as I filled Linda's pussy again, which would be our last time as I would have to travel home again shortly. I was just getting ready to drive home when Jayne returned with her husband. I was given hugs and kisses by both Linda and Jayne and a hug from Johnny and then I was on my way home. I spoke with Linda a week later and she told me that she wasn't pregnant and she asked if I wanted to try again. I did, and we met three more times that summer at their caravan, I never once wore a condom. We met twice at their home, but as they were some 140 miles the other side of their caravan It was quite a trek. We met more times at the caravan over the following four years. Then the couple broke up. No, Linda wasn't pregnant, but Johnny had gotten one of his female friends pregnant and left Linda to be with her. I had hoped that would mean I would be able to meet Linda more often. It wasn't to be and they sold the caravan. I have kept in contact with Linda, who moved even further away and we have often talked about meeting up again. It hasn't happened yet, but during the lock down I have promised Linda that as soon as we can move about freely again and mix again we will meet up again 

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests