CuckoldFart.com

My cuckold journey so far

Brown

Today my wife is on her second date with her boyfriend. Pardon my grammar as English isn’t my first language. I am writing this as a journal. And will update as the events occur.

So this started with a friendly discussion as wife always wanted to add a female in to the mix. But I have always wanted it the other way around. So we eventually started talking about having a couple swap. Mind you this was just our fantasies that we talk about and never actioned any of them.

Last year we went on a road trip and this topic came up again. So I told her that I had no desire to pursue another women and or a couple. It was just her and the guy. Eventually after a long chat, the question I asked was who would she like to go out with if she had a chance. And it was none other than her ex. It was brief and never had sex, almost like the guy that got away. Got her to text him, with no reply for months. 

Then they start off with texts, calls and now that he has moved to the same city, with dates. Just a jist of things, and skipping a few minor but significantly details here and fast forward to the dates. 

First one was just a quick one and they just went to grab a bite. 

Yet to find out how second one went, but excited and thrilled. 

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Every time a wife gets laid, a cuckold gets his horns. Congratulations, and welcome to our fraternity. Among our ranks have been generations worth of noblemen, generals, explorers, captains of industry, entertainers and plenty of ordinary men too. From Chaucer's the Miller's Tale to Moliere's Georges Dandin, our role in history has been well chronicled and today you join this historical tradition. 

I caution you that it is a route filled with ups and downs, but it is an erotic and satisfying journey to travel. I sincerely hope you will enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So heres an update to the date night.

They met up in a fairly busy plaza here in Edmonton. After a bit of chit chat, they made out in the car. Then both their hands were all over each other. But didnt quiet go to the third base. Coz wife is pregnant and wasn’t comfortable going all the way. 

After she came home, she was so wet. We made out and I asked her why she was being so aggressive, she said she was imagining kissing her bf instead of me.

I was rock hard throughout her date. Asked her if shed do it again, and her reply was ‘yes’ without any hesitation. Also if he was erect, she said obviously; and that he was much thicker than I. And if she wasnt currently pregnant (she stopped me rite there and didnt let me finish the sentence), she said ‘shed ask me and the kid to get the fuck out of the house coz she wanted to feel him inside her”. She was surprised how I was so chill after, she thought that I would be upset and that I would react differently. But her confidence was so high up when we made out like nothing has happened.

I think the journey has begun and that this continues after she delivers the baby too. 

thanks to all of the folks that have helped me so far. And a word to anyone going down this path, its a long term game. Help calm her fears and her desires will be surprising. Enjoy the ride ;) 

• Like 2

Thanks for the up-date Brown. I for one have been wondering how it went. I bet that guy can't believe his luck, having gone out with your wife when she was single and not getting laid. Now she's married with a kid on the way, yet his tentative approach in contacting her to see how she was has led to him being well enough received for him to now be able to message her online, text and talk to her on the phone and now to meet up with her "behind her husband's back". 

He may well have caught her at a good time. Being pregnant her hormones may well be making her more horny plus if she's been feeling fat and ugly carrying a kid, then the attention of another man, a guy she already knows fancies her, will certainly make her feel better.

Yes, she will have been pleasantly surprised by your chilled, but aroused, reaction to her going out to meet her ex-boyfriend, or rather her new boyfriend, and that will do her ego and self-confidence the world of good. I like that she came home and was quite happy to tell you the size of his erect cock, that she wants to see him again and basically that if she wasn't pregnant she be up for fucking him right now. She'll have been saying things to gauge your reaction and be very happy that you'd be absolutely fine with her taking things further. 

I agree, your journey is just beginning. I've been quoted here before as "being in it for the long game", so it's pleasing to see you have found this to be true. Women are often worried that by suggesting they go with other men you either don't love them anymore or you're looking for an excuse to fuck other women. Once you allay your wife's fear in that department, she'll feel enlightened and start looking at men she sees a potential lovers. It took over 2 years but it worked with my wife Debbie. I didn't really expect it to work with my current girlfriend Becky, who's much shyer and very inexperienced compared to Debbie, but 3 years on she now openly chats online to men and teases me about her young black "boyfriends", shocked by how much I encourage her to do it, but getting more confident and braver every day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

So I have an overdue update..

Lately, the chats between wife and her bf have been very casual and often. Doesnt matter if I am home or not, while I am talking to her, while I am napping rite next to her. its almost like its very normal now.

She says she has been avoiding a meet with him coz she knows she is not going to be resist herself from taking things to the next step (full on heated sex).

Recently asked her if she thinks about her dates with her bf, she says “not exactly, but does imagine him fucking her in our bed and that since I know and he wants it, why not let loose and have fun.”

She recently told me that he also licked her tits when they met in public last time. Thats never happened before as she is a very uptight East Indian woman and I am not allowed something like that in public.

She has also been flirting with the idea of getting intimate strangers as well. 

Got to keep up with updates here as your suggestions have been very valuable!

• Like 2

Ah-ha! A long awaited update. Yes, please do keep us in the loop. You are among friends here, likeminded people who have either been there and done it like myself or guys that want this and wish they were in your shoes.

One thing intriguing me is, has your wife had the baby yet? Being a new mum may well put things on hold for awhile, but patience is a virtue. My wife, quite promiscuous from a young age, took a good two years to finally be persuaded to take the plunge and have sex with someone else, a much younger customer from the shop she worked in, whilst my current partner, a lot shyer and much more inexperienced than my wife was, has taken over 3 years to get where she is now, openly chatting to much, much younger black guys online, guys we both refer to as her “boyfriends”. Just doing that, with my encouragement, has boosted her ego and self confidence no end, to the point that she enjoys knowing how much it turns me on and my suggestions that I’d be more than happy to let her date and ultimately have sex with one of these young black guys are now being met with “not yet” rather than “no chance”.

• Thanks 1