CuckoldFart.com

How to start?

Lewbo_96

Cuckold Tests

I haven't got what it takes to be a bull, but I should imagine it's just a case of chatting up women when you're out and about. Don't worry about a wedding ring on their finger. Many will be feeling they're taken for granted by their husbands and with kids and a house to look after, there will be women flattered by a new man paying them attention and quite up for some extra-marital activity. I'm sure women up for it give off some invisible signal that they might be available. You may learn how to pick up on this as you progress and gain experience.

Another way of course would be via sites such as this, keeping an eye out for husbands looking for a bull for their wife or couples up for inviting someone new into the marital bed. I see you've added your location here which is always helpful. You might very well get private messages from UK-based guys in your area looking to get their wives fucked.

Either way, good luck!