CuckoldFart.com

Looking for more....

DomBull4U

Hoping my fellow pervs can help me find more of this incredible hotwife.

She's a sexy, mature...curvy hotwife. Love how she dresses for her playdates. Slutty heels and she likes to wear sexy outfits...camisoles...usually with her big, full mature tits ex-posed! Good girl...good slut! Love those full tits of hers!

There are some short clips of her out there...her hubby films her hotwife adventures with black men.

She freely admits that she's a black cock whore...and her videos show that she does indeed LOVE black cock! 

I'm hoping to find full length videos of her having fun with one of her black bulls.

Also, wouldn't mind pics of her adventures....still pics.

Any info anyone could (her name, etc.) provide would also be appreciated!

Not a great pic....but from one of the clips of her in action.

Here's a look at her...having some fun playdate...doin' what she loves...

on her knees to suck black cock...pullin her tits out to give his dick a quick tit wrap...before she takes his hard cock in her mouth!

thumbnail_20230905_095130.jpg

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

With her hubby filming...she puts her hands on her bull's thighs...using just her mouth to please his cock.

And also showing everyone that she's a married black cock whore....much to her hubby's delight.

Hub even coaxed her to get nasty sucking her bull's cock...so her bull grabbed her hair and helped her take his dick nice and deep...and even stretched her cheek!

thumbnail_20230905_095041.jpg

thumbnail_20230905_095227.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...