CuckoldFart.com

Just celebrated my anniversary :)

canadianwittol

Just thought I would report a happy event to all - this past Monday my wife and I celebrated 14 years of marriage! 

Which means another milestone is coming up - my first cuckolding took place only 47 days later, on November 4th, 2009. 

This got me curious...what percentage of my marriage have I spent as a cuckold? I asked Google to tell me how many days it's been since September 18, 2009 and the answer is 5,115 days - wow! Then I asked Google how many days since November 4, 2009 - 5,068. OK, cool.

Here's where it gets nerdy: if I divide the number of days I've spent married by the number of days since I've first been cuckolded, I get 99.08%. 

I've spent more than 99% of my married life being cuckolded! 🤘

My wife has been unfaithful to me for 99% of the time! 👱‍♀️

Other men have been fucking my wife through 99% of my marriage! 😱

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Congratulations!

I was with my wife 12 years before she went with another guy - well, as far as I'm aware anyway!

We discussed the idea of her cuckolding me for at least 2 years, but it was only a about 2 or 3 years back that I discovered that what I thought was her first extra-marital encounter wasn't. Chatting to an ex-work colleague of mine on Faceb00k one afternoon he eventually confessed to having fucked Debbie once at his house.  I wasn't surprised as they'd always been friendly and in his defence she'd lied to him saying we'd split up, so when she offered him sex he wasn't about to turn it down. Once he saw I wasn't angry, he was happy to tell all, how she'd ridden him bareback but left hurriedly afterwards and had never come back for more. We both agreed that, although me and him hadn't always seen eye to eye, it would have been nice if I had known at the time as he would have been more than happy to fuck my wife for me on a regular basis.

This had occurred in the October, when we were still discussing the possibility of her going out for extra from time to time and we had pretty much pinned it down to being either Dave, one of the delivery lorry drivers where she worked, or Chris, a cocky 23 year old lad who'd been chatting Debbie up and been asking her out, not bothered that she was nearly 35 and married with 4 kids. Not only that, she was the assistant manageress of the shop. As things turned out, just after Christmas and the day after her 35th birthday, it was young Chris that she agreed to go out for a few drinks with after work, ending up back at his place in his bed, her dark green and black work uniform and her bra and panties on the floor, with Chris eagerly fucking her 3 times before he let her come home.

I often wonder how many others she fucked that she never told me about?

debbie1077084914.jpg

My wife has never fucked around without my knowledge. The closest I could relate to you Peter is the one time - the one and only - where I begged her not to sleep with one guy specifically. I could see them flirting and knowing where that was headed I did just that one time remind her that I was totally content to let her sleep with whomever she pleased, just PLEASE not this one guy. 

She fucked him anyway. I wasn't happy about it, but I will say this - in retrospect it may be the time I felt the most, truly cuckolded.

I objected to her infidelity in this one case and she decided on her own that I was just going to have to deal with it. She only saw him for a few weeks and there was some tension in our household when she did because I was not supportive of it (something I'm not proud of) but it was the closest I've experienced to being cuckolded in the classic English sense. 

• Like 1

We had agreed two ground rules prior to my wife Debbie taking the plunge. 1) that she'd use condoms despite the fact that she'd been sterilised, to avoid the risk of passing on any STIs to me, and 2) that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name. Of course, I now know that she broke both rules two months before she went with that young customer from work, for which I bought the condoms for her.

A few years down the line she got re-acquainted with another ex-workmate of mine following him requesting her as a friend on Faceb00k. Not me you'll notice! He'd shown an interest in Debbie the first time he clapped eyes on her with me in our works' social club bar and, despite having only just started at the company, wasted no time chatting her up when I wasn't around and asked her out for a drink. Back then she'd been a good girl, faithful to me, and had declined his advances, but years later admitted that she had been very tempted. 

Fast forward about 22 years, with Debbie now 44 and occasionally having sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval, and up pops this Mick. Soon they were messaging and texting one another all day every day and I had a good idea where this was going. Mick had gained quite a reputation as a ladies man at work, bedding another colleague's wife, two female members of staff as well as the pretty blonde barmaid from the social club. Sure enough, Debbie was soon telling me that she felt she "was getting into something I can't get out of" and I heard myself saying that she could take things as far as she felt comfortable with. There were several cancelled dates and arrangements to meet up for coffee, etc, to the point where I thought nothing would happen, but then suddenly one February Sunday afternoon, off she went in a taxi to Mick's house.

Long story short, they fucked bareback that afternoon whilst his wife was out and again at his place a couple of months later. I took their coupling much better than I thought I would, happily licking her out on her return with no way of hiding that she'd just been fucked well and fucked hard. Mick used to put me down in front of others when we worked together, often criticising the way I did the job and I could just picture that smug, almost arrogant, smirk on his face as his cock entered my wife's cunt at long last. Surely the ultimate put-down? Did he fuck her hard knowing this was Pete's wife he'd finally got into bed after years of trying or was it a way of punishing her for making him wait so long before she gave in to him?

I thought that was the only two occasions that my wife had had sex with Mick, but it wasn't until I plucked up the courage to add him on my own Faceb00k about 3-4 years ago and chat to him about Debbie, that I found out that they'd actually fucked on and off for 2-3 years, usually at her request. They'd even been away on holiday for a week once when I thought she was away with someone else entirely!

Why she became so secretive I'll never know. Any attempts by me since to talk to her about those times have been rebuffed. I'd love her to tell me more about the things I didn't know then. Maybe she grew feelings for Mick or some other guy she was sleeping with or perhaps it was just more enjoyable doing it behind my back and not having to come home and tell me all about it in bed later. Mick wasn't the only one she kept quiet about. Debbie would go to visit a female friend in a neighbouring town about once a month and stay for the weekend. I have since been told by that friend that Debbie soon stopped staying at her house, preferring to spend the nights at her mate's step-dad's place and in his bed.

debbie1811069993.jpg