CuckoldFart.com

fun in a crowded pub carpark

LeicesterBull75

I had arranged to meet a couple in a pub for a naughty lunchtime social and possible play. This was back in June this year. After a few back and forth emails on a local swinger site. The couple were in their late 40's early 50`s, we made arrangements to meet in a pub for lunch out near Tamworth in the uk.

I really dont want to reveal their names so I’ll just refer to them as husband and wife. He wore a pair of suit trousers and shirt. His wife had black heels and a short grey dress with a cardigan. Both smart and looked as though they had slipped away from work and were on their lunch break. I had the day off so I wore casual loose fitting jeans with a few holes in and a polo shirt as I didnt know how the meet was going to pan out.

It really wasn’t long after we introduced ourselves and sat down that she opened her legs and lifted her skirt to @@@@@@ herself to me! A proper Sharon Stone moment. She wasn’t wearing any underwear! I don’t think I’d ever been @@@@@@@ to something like that before in a public place, especially by a stranger. I could easily see her meaty pussy lips and neatly trimmed pubic hair. It left me speechless for a moment.

She had lovely toned bare legs. I was told not to be shy and invited by both of them to have a feel. What a fantastic ice breaker! Using the table as cover I had a little feel and cheeky exploration. She had cold thighs and felt lovely to touch. Her dress was a stretchy material and was easy to slide my hand under. I kept my hand on her thigh for a while the husband went to the bar to get us some drinks. 

With her husband out of site my hand may have accidentally travelled a bit further between her thighs. I gauged her reaction and waited for her to tell me to stop. Well, that stop never happened and my fingers met up with her very warm wet pussy lips. I had to re-position myself comfortably so I could get a good feel and without it looking awkward and obvious as to what was going on to the other people seated nearby.

I didn’t expect to have my fingers on and in someone I had only just met. They did however, suggest beforehand in our emails to each other having a little play and feel over a drink but they would see how they felt at the time and it was never a given scenario. I guess it was on my mind that there could be a bit of play that day but I certainly didn’t expect anything. So there I was having only just met this couple literally 10 mins before and I was feeling her silky wet lips under the table.

I was wearing loose fitting jeans with designer rips in the upper thigh areas that day. She had started to feel my bare legs through the holes and it was starting to send goosebumps up and down my body.

I removed my hand from between her legs to let her explore me more easily under the table. It was her turn to have a cheeky feel. I was trying my best to drink and act normal while there must have been 40 people in this one crowded room in the pub. She was feeling me up under the table and I was trying to chat to them like it was all just a normal day out. Quite hard to do in the circumstances and I remember fumbling my words a little.

I wasn’t wearing the thickest of jeans and It was impossible to hide the bulge of my erection. She used her hand ever so gently to feel around and to fathom out the shape of my cock and balls. Then using a fingernail she circled around the outline of my cock head over and over again. Almost to demonstrate to me that she had eventually discovered the location of her intended target.

Her fingernail motion was making me ooze pre-cum and it was starting to seep through my boxers. I was a bit embarrassed and I couldn’t control the leakage. However, it felt good and I let her carry on.

It was a lovely sunny day, not particularly hot but pleasant enough. We wondered why we were inside, so we braved it and moved outside and sat on one of those wooden pub garden benches. I had to walk close behind both of them and use my half empty pint glass to discreetly hide the shape of my hard cock tenting in my jeans!

The benches were more secluded from the pub itself but not from the car park. As I sat down the husband suggested that his wife should have a proper feel of my cock! So without hesitation she had a go at undoing my zip, but struggled, so I had to give a helping hand and as I did I just pulled out my cock. It stood proudly to attention free from my shorts and I moaned as soon as she gripped hold of it.

Slowly she wanked and played with my cock under the table. My pre-cum dribbling slowly down my shaft and all over her hand. She used it to massage it back into me, making my cock very sticky and wet.

I tried to feel her pussy under the table as instinct made me want to finger and taste that pussy of hers. Imagine the situation where you  are fingering a gorgeous lady and her hand grasping the shaft of your cock while casually chatting to her husband in a public place! Two people you have never physically met until that moment!! Sex can be so exhilarating and that was one of those moments. Anyway, moving quickly on…

I had a little lick and taste from my finger which had been rubbing across the slit of her pussy. It was actually very slick and wet. Don’t think I had ever experienced such wetness from a woman who’s turned on like that before. Her husband acknowledged me sucking my finger and asked his wife to have a taste of my cock. She had already let on to him how wet she was getting me. I wondered for a moment if she would dive under the table to suck me!!! Instead she did exactly what I did and put her sticky fingers into her mouth for a teasingly slow lick and suck.

At this point we were all having a full on rush. The husband asked if we wanted to carry on in his car. I nodded and we went over to the corner of the car park where I jumped into the back of an estate with his wife. He sat in the driver's seat. The windows were tinted but not blacked out. You could see inside if you happened to be at a reasonable close distance. I was a bit on edge as there were people arriving in cars for lunch but was too excited to worry about being seen.

In the back of the car I took control, spreading her legs so I could gain full access. We kissed while I gently played with and sicked her tits before slowly working my way down to her pussy. The husband turned around and started watching us, and generally just kept a lookout. It didn’t take long after I started licking and teasing her pussy I was making her cum. Something quite sexy when you after you've made a lady cum she pulls you back up to kiss you and taste herself.

After a few seconds of recovery time she undid the top button of my jeans. My flies were already fully down from before. In my brain foggy moment of agreeing to go back to their car, I had tucked my cock away but forgot to zip my jeans up!

With my cock out she contorted her body so she could sink her mouth onto my cock. This felt good and she was cleaning up all the stickiness from our earlier play. The interior dynamics of the car were making it uncomfortable for her to really go to town on my cock, she tried to wriggle into different positions and I squashed as far as I could to one side. But she was there sucking away cupping my balls. It wasn't long until I was cumming down the back of her throat, she swallowed my hot load.

Then she pulled her head up and looked at me and said “omg that was lush I just need to fuck you I need that cock inside me” I wasn’t expecting to play that day let alone fuck in a car. She turned to her husband and asked if it was ok to fuck me. He said “sure”, she went back to my limp soft cock working her magic on my shaft till I was rock hard again, as I laid back along the back seat she pulled out a condom from the purse in her handbag and slipped it on me. With one hand grasping the base of my cock she straddled me guiding my cock into her wet pussy. Her heels were digging into my legs but I didn’t say anything. As she slid down onto me she was still sort of mid climax, telling me to give her a moment as she was a bit sensitive. And for a little while she just gently rocked onto my cock.

This in Itself was enough to get me into full on raging bull mode. She gradually came down and started to ride me as her husband watched on from the driver's seat. I felt her hand reach down to my cock as it was pounding in and out of her super wet hole then it went from a dry sensation to extremely wet I looked down and I could see her nails had ripped through the condom it was sitting round the  base of my shaft and I was inside her raw i could see her juices coating my cock. At that point she went for it, and rode me quite hard and frantically until I exploded. She just carried on fucking me after I had cum, but I was becoming too sensitive and was digging my fingers into her juicy bum trying to force her to stop. Eventually she did and that was that.

I cleaned myself up and I said my goodbyes and walked as casually as I could to my car. I turned around to see that all the windows had completely steamed up in their car. It was blatantly obvious what had been going on. So that was the first time I had sex in a car and with a couple of strangers. Obviously a horny and quick lunchtime meet and fuck for them!

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests