CuckoldFart.com

1st time my husband let me play with Martin

LeicesterBull75

I thought I would share this from one of my regular couples I meet, I've known these two now for just over 3 years, thought I would share her story with you all and I hope you enjoy. if you do however want a nice 48 yr old straight guy to join in with your fun and your in the UK especially the midlands and Leicestershire, please feel free to drop me a message.

My husband had always wanted to try new experiences, the whole swing hot wife thing, but I was a little unsure about it. He wanted to meet couples or have someone join us, but I was really quite shy I guess by the whole concept. After some discussion he asked if I'd like to meet another man by myself, this quite appealed, so having chatted to some people, singled this particular guy out He was called Martin and met up for a social drink, we were both nervous, but at the end, swapped notes and said we'd like to meet up again. With husbands consent while he was working, this sexy guy rang the doorbell early one morning and came into our house.

We went through to the living room and sat down fairly close, having talked for a short time, I said nervously “I seemed to have run out of things to say”, to which he replied 'that's a shame' raised his hand up to my face, pulled me close and started to kiss me, soft but firm, my hand grabbing around his neck, and running down his back, and up under his shirt, he cupped my breast, squeezing gently, this felt so good, not having had a different touch in a few years, just the same one, it made me thirsty for more.

I waited for the moment his hand would glide down between my legs for that first touch, as I waited in anticipation, my hands were running over his cock twitching inside his jeans, I could feel him growing, I kept thinking were going to fuck and that just got me wet.

Oh my yes there goes his hand down and undoing my trousers, he slipped his hand down over my nickers, with great haste he pulled his hand out pulled down my trousers and slid his hand back under the side of my nickers, his fingers getting their first feel of my now, soaking swollen pussy, I felt his cock twitch and grow trying to burst out of his jeans, He changed position falling to the floor, undone and took down my trousers and nickers, throwing them aside plunged his tongue into my pussy, licking my clit and lips, then entering me as deep as his could, then concentrating on my clit licking it well, slide 2 fingers into my pussy, hitting my spot so well, plunging his fingers in and out fuck it felt good, I pulled his head into me firmly, god I didn't want him to stop, then all of a sudden I came so hard I jerked and shuddered, he licked me softly till I calmed down.

Wow.... I worked my way down his body kissing him through his boxers and were so wet, I pulled them clear of his throbbing cock, omg there it was he was average size, not too big not too small, thicker than my husbands is with a bit of a banana type curve all very trimmed. I started by licking his balls, continuing all the way up his shaft before surrounding his head with my lips and plunging down as far as I could, flicking my tongue around his head that was oozing precum.

Looking up at him as I knelt on the floor, his reactions said it all. I think he liked it. After a while of sucking and licking he shot a hot load in my mouth. I swallowed it all down and it tasted amazing, we then went through to the bedroom.

God by this point I was so turned on I needed him inside me we were there on the bed playing with each other till I was ready again and Martin was back up and hard, laying back on the bed he was a true gentleman without even asking him he grabbed a condom from his jeans, and slid it over his now hard cock, he slid his thick cock into my now saturated pussy. Oh god he felt so good, he gave a few short slow thrusts, then started to pound me hard then again slowing down and again slightly faster, I couldn't believe I was being fucked on my bed and not by my husband, his cock felt amazing inside me its hard to explain after only having my husbands cock for the last 15 years, my juices soaking him, he moaned with pleasure as I grabbed his arse pulling him into me hard with each thrust, then he sped up, pounding me so fast I could barely breath, then he came uncontrollably, his cock twitched hugely as he came inside me I could feel the condom expanding filling with his cum.

We lay there intwined his softening cock still deep inside me and held each other, still caressing gently. It was such a horny experience, I got wet just writing about it. Since then we've all had lots of fun, mfm with the husband and fm/fm full swap with husband martin and another lady friend. Martin is a really nice guy and has become a great lover and friend.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests