CuckoldFart.com

Outdoor fun with a couple

LeicesterBull75

This occurred back last summer. 2019 had been a hot day and as it started to cool I decided
to take a walk along the canal path. I had been out almost an hour when my trip took off up a track off of the pathway. I had been up there before and knew that there was a clearing at the top. I had played football there a few times. As I approached the clearing I heard two people moaning in the wooded area at the top of the opening in the field.

I got my first glimpse of who was doing the moaning. It was a woman in her forties like myself and a man probably a year or so years younger. I was amused at having caught the couple in an intimate position. At the edge of the clearing I concealed myself behind a tree. The man was on top of the woman in the missionary position banging away at her pussy. I could tell from her moans that the woman was getting
excited. Her head was turning violently from side to side.

I tried to get a little closer without being seen and thought that I had managed to do so. Then her eyes opened and she was looking directly at me. The man suddenly cum and sprayed his load all over her stomach and tits. The woman groaned, not the groan of coming, but the groan of disappointment. He had cum and left her high and dry.

As he lay on the floor, still looking directly at me she said, "Come on, That fucker has finished and I need more. Fuck me." I stepped forward and dropped my trousers and knelt between her legs. The other man just watched as I lined my cock up and slipped it straight into her sloppy hole. He had done all
the hard work, and with just a few thrusts she had a massive climax, and then again as I Banged into her. after a few mins I could feel my cum was boiling and erupted deep into her pussy.

I climbed off of her and thanked her. She thanked me saying that he, being the other man, always cums too soon. I could see that her fanny was covered in my cum was now trickling out of her fanny. The man was back on her in seconds, licking and sucking at her, cleaning her up. She motioned for me to step forward and she sucked and licked my cock cleaning me up.

The man had cleaned her, and in so doing, had managed to get hard again. She let go of my cock and got on her hands and knees. He proceeded to fuck her doggy style it was super hot watching another guy try and fuck your cum deeper into her. She was very vocal in encouraging him to fuck her. Then he was about 2 or 3 mins again pulled out and cum all over the floor this time. She looked at me with pleading eyes. He had come too soon again for her.

Come on. You're going to have to get me off again, she begged me. I was hard so I got behind her and plunged straight back in, balls deep in a single thrust. She grunted as It hit bottom and then she was fucking my cock as I held still. She had a series of mini orgasms causing her to squeal as each one hit her and then with a final thrust onto my cock she shook as if she was having an epileptic fit and then collapsed onto the blanket.

I followed her down trying to keep my cock in her. I was now on her as she laid flat on her front. I resumed thrusting into her until I shot my load in her again. I pulled out and started to redress. The man was back on her cleaning her fanny out. She
had rejoined the world and rolled over on her back. She looked straight at me and thanked me again and berated the man for being a waste of flesh.

There were a couple who wanted to try new things. They both thanked me. And we now are good friends. And meet up on a regular basis now.

But being a single 40s male I've alway got a high sex drive I do love meeting new people so if your based in the UK and wat to chat drop me a messageĀ 

Cuckold Tests