CuckoldFart.com

Head Gamez

Social-Lubricant

Well were to even start,
My wife is a beautiful woman with a perverted mind and a extreme desire for interracial sex.
She started this about six months ago and ramped up all aspects of it seemingly with each passing day.
First she just wanted to try BBC sex and she ended up getting her way. Then she started pursuing the next big black cock she could find and let me tell you living in the DC area has made that extremely easy for her.
She has several very well endowed black friends now. Not one of these guys is under 10" with her favorite being the size of her forearm!...unreal to say the least.
She got me to watch a few times and that really set her off and now she's turned into some kind of monster.
She's now developed such a nasty mouth on her and some pretty devious things that seem to just get her off so damn hard.'
Nothing quite like hearing your wife tell her friend...." show my husband exactly why my married white pussy deserves your big black dick!"
....." oh I'm gonna cum baby , watch and listen to how your wife really loves it! WOW
She never really liked to suck dick, now she's a fucking pro at it. Never would even consider anal sex, now it's a normal occurrence.
Now getting to what has to be her biggest freakish head trip.....her wedding ring! A $15,000 ring that she doesn't usually wear because she says she's afraid to lose it. However she wears every single time during her sexual encounters with all her BBC friends. That's not even the kicker. The kicker is that she loves to get these guys all stimulated over the fact that she wants them to bust their big ass cum loads all over her wedding band. If you don't think guys get worked up over that kind of shit think again. They both get locked into this extreme ego trip and these guys are having some seriously unreal orgasms. Just getting off so hard covering my wife's little white hands in a ton of cum. Basically making it disappear from site. Such a powerful thing for these guys that several want to finish that way almost every time and she always lets them. She has no problem putting those cum soaked fingers in her mouth either. This stuff is the shit that makes me have butterflies in my stomach and have a very hard time swallowing. I know this is physiological ecstasy for her and I know she's just barely gotten her feet wet in the big picture. I don't think there is anything she's not capable of doing!.....

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

Well you have two choices, embrace your new position as the cuck who will support her for the rest of her life and maybe get some sex, or if you really do not like things tell her it is over and then be prepared to back it up with your actions.

Backing it up could mean divorce, and in some states if you are present, or consent to her other liasions that makes them not admissible as adultry, so think long and hard on what you want for the rest of your life.  If this is a turn on for you then great enjoy her coming home loaded up with other mens cum in and on her and accept the possible STD risks that entails.  If this is not your cup of tea have a frank conversation with a divoce attorney before you speak to her so you know all your options if you decide to pull the plug on her time with other playmates.

Consider that even if she says she will stop playing she may not.  She may just be discreete about it after that conversation.

So you are at a crossroads.  You must decide if you wish to live as a cuckold, or if you wish to master yourself, and in the process either master your wife or discard her.

I hope this is of some help to you.

CB

• Like 1