CuckoldFart.com

Poll Stories Question 3

jmontagn

There is a thread in the Cuckold Talks Forum entitled "Cuckold Quiz". There are 25 questions posed in that thread and you are asked to rate your feeling about the questions on a scale of 1-5. 125 would be the highest cuckold score. In answering the questions it occurred to me that at least 10 of the scenarios had actually happened to me. Here is the story about one of those scenarios.

Question 3 ) You found an old letter from some guy to your girl that tells about their past sexual encounter.

During a home renovation project I found some love letters that one of Pam’s old flames had written her in 1980. Lance was in the Idaho, I think, working a summer job to pay his tuition. From his letters he started working in a mine but then got a better job shoveling Mt. St. Helen’s ash off of buildings. It was back-breaking work he complained. He was dog tired every night and the only thing that kept him going was the memory of her soft body pressed against his and their lovemaking.
In the letter, he mentioned how glad that he was glad that he had borrowed Tom’s Polaroid camera. At least he had the Polaroids to spur his memory. He wrote that looking at her nude photos was getting him so hot. He wrote that he loved the one where she was on her back with her legs spread apart and that he could smell her arousal and remembered he how she purred at him to hurry and finish taking the picture.
He described the intense session of lovemaking that followed. It went something like this:
“I put down the camera and lay by your side and kissed you gently. I remember how you responded by putting your arms around my neck and opening your lips to receive my tongue. My fingers can still feel your firm breasts and tummy as they moved down to rest between your thighs. You closed your thighs on my hand for a second when you thought that I would insert my fingers into you but instead I continued to move my hand down to your knee and then up again slowly to your soft, warm pussy. Your thighs opened and my hand covered it entirely, my palm rested on your mound, my fingers extended down and slowly I began to move my hand up and down maintaining a soft pressure. Your hips rose to increase the pressure of my palm on your clitoris and you started a rhythmic humping motion until your orgasm overtook you. You grabbed my cock and spreading your legs you pulled me insistently between them, demanding that I enter you. I obliged your request and rode you for several minutes giving you four or five orgasms before I finally whispered to you that I was about to cum. You panicked when you remembered that you have had to go off your pill and begged me to pull out. Just after I did I spurted all over you. You said you were sorry about me having to pull out but I grabbed the camera off the night stand and started to snap your picture. You protested but it was too late, the flash went off.
"I am looking at that picture now. I see my cum all over your tummy. Is that some on your left nipple? I think I see a little something gooey on your chin! I can still feel your lips on my dick as you continued to apologize for not taking your pill by cleaning me off. I am so horny. I can’t wait for you to get here next week.”
A later letter and some conversations Pam and I had over the years were about her trips to Glacier National Park and New York City to see him that summer.
I wish that I could have been there to see their fucking.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST