CuckoldFart.com

Everything about yesterday bothers me.

DeeDee

We had people over yesterday for a super bowl party. There was me and my husband, our live-in, four of our live-in's friends, my husband's and the three men she lives with, my husband's ex-wife, my , my 's husband (my husband's son) and a friend of theirs, my mother-in-law and the two men she lives with, Amy, (a woman my husband used to work with) and my husband's old boss and her husband, my best friend and her . That's fourteen men and nine of us women.

Throughout the game everyone kept disappearing here and there. That's not out of the ordinary when we have get-togethers like yesterday. Yet, yesterday was different. Yesterday I witnessed my husband having intercourse with my best friend, my best friend's , my , my husband's old boss and Amy. My husband knows that I don't mind if he gets some on the side, but what I felt yesterday was odd for me.

During half time I saw my husband with my best friend's , he was giving it to her like our live-in does me every night. And she seemed to be enjoying my husband. Just before half time was over, I saw my husband doing my . That's when I approached my husband. I sat on the bed next to my husband and my and asked my husband if he was having a good time. He said that he was. I asked my if she was having a good time and she said that she had already cum and was waiting for my husband to cum. I left the room.

After the game my husband ended up fucking his old boss and Amy. I didn't really mind that my husband was with my best friend and her , or even my and his old boss. What got me was when I heard my husband telling Amy, while he was fucking her, that he loved her. What made it worse, for me, was that Amy told my husband that she loved him.

My husband is usually a voyeur. He really doesn't like intercourse, doing it, anyway. Then yesterday happened. My husband was being a man, to several women. That was strange for me. Yes, I love other men, but to hear another woman tell my husband that she loves him got to me.

I knew that my husband had always wanted to fuck my friend and her . And I knew that my husband has always wanted to fuck my and his old boss, but when I saw him with Amy, it was different. My husband wasn't just fucking Amy, he was making love to her. Yes, I am in-love with our live-in and my long term boyfriend, but hearing my husband tell another woman that he loved her was hard for me to hear.

Amy stayed the night. She and my husband are still asleep as I am writing this. I enjoyed the sex I had with our live-in last night, as I always do, but my mind wasn't on me and our live-in. I found myself thinking about what my husband and Amy were doing. I even got up and stood outside the bedroom door, where my husband and Amy were sleeping. But they weren't sleeping at 4:00AM this morning. They were making love.

I heard my husband telling Amy, "I haven't enjoyed sex this much in I don't know how long," and "My god, you have the best feeling pussy I have ever been in." Amy asked my husband to compare her to my , my best friend and her , and especially his old boss, her current boss.

My husband told Amy that sex with my , my best friend and her , and his old boss, Amy's current boss, was good, but not like the sex he was having with her at that moment. Amy asked what made her different. My husband told Amy, "You make me feel like a man," "You're sexy!" My husband added, "I admit that I did enjoy fucking them, but I don't love them like I love you." That hit hard. I have always said that to my husband.

When our live-in made love to me this morning, I had trouble not thinking about my husband and Amy. I know that when my husband thinks of me and other men having sex that it excites him. Thinking about my husband and Amy making love didn't excite me. It still doesn't. It makes me nervous. This morning and last night were the first times that I have not cum with our live-in. And he noticed.

Our live-in told me to just forget about my husband and Amy, but I can't. My husband has never had much of a sex drive, that is, until yesterday. With all the Black Men around, I was perplexed at what my husband did to get with my best friend and her , my , his old boss and Amy. While I was with one of our live-in's friends, he asked me what was wrong, because I seemed to be somewhere else. I told him that I couldn't get my mind off of my husband and the women he was with. That kind of ended it with me and our live-in's friend. I have to admit that I got little, sexually, yesterday. And that is not normal.

I don't think that it was that my husband was getting sex that bothered me the most. It was when I heard my husband tell another woman that he loved her, the same way I say I love him, that hit me the hardest. I talked with my and my best friend and her and they told me that the sex they had with my husband was just sex, nothing more. Amy told my husband that she loved him.

My husband has a hell of a time getting and staying hard when he and I have intercourse, and yesterday my husband got hard and stayed hard for five other women, enough for one woman to tell him that she loves him. This may seem like a double standard, but I don't like that my husband feels that he loves another woman.

Amy is fifty-two. She is seven years older than I am, and she and I are the same height. Yet, Amy is one hundred pounds thinner than I am. Yesterday Amy had on a pair of leggings, a sweater and knee high boots. I have to admit that she did look good. My husband was the only man that Amy had sex with yesterday, not that she didn't have other options, though. Amy had her choice of several, much larger cocked Black Men to choose from, and she chose to be with my husband exclusively. I wonder why, even now.

I guess my questions are . . .

For the men, have you ever been with another man's wife and fell in-love with her? If so, what did you do?

For the women here, Have you ever been through this? What did you do?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 years later...
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 3:11 PM, DeeDee said:

We had people over yesterday for a super bowl party. There was me and my husband, our live-in, four of our live-in's friends, my husband's and the three men she lives with, my husband's ex-wife, my , my 's husband (my husband's son) and a friend of theirs, my mother-in-law and the two men she lives with, Amy, (a woman my husband used to work with) and my husband's old boss and her husband, my best friend and her . That's fourteen men and nine of us women.

Throughout the game everyone kept disappearing here and there. That's not out of the ordinary when we have get-togethers like yesterday. Yet, yesterday was different. Yesterday I witnessed my husband having intercourse with my best friend, my best friend's , my , my husband's old boss and Amy. My husband knows that I don't mind if he gets some on the side, but what I felt yesterday was odd for me.

During half time I saw my husband with my best friend's , he was giving it to her like our live-in does me every night. And she seemed to be enjoying my husband. Just before half time was over, I saw my husband doing my . That's when I approached my husband. I sat on the bed next to my husband and my and asked my husband if he was having a good time. He said that he was. I asked my if she was having a good time and she said that she had already cum and was waiting for my husband to cum. I left the room.

After the game my husband ended up fucking his old boss and Amy. I didn't really mind that my husband was with my best friend and her , or even my and his old boss. What got me was when I heard my husband telling Amy, while he was fucking her, that he loved her. What made it worse, for me, was that Amy told my husband that she loved him.

My husband is usually a voyeur. He really doesn't like intercourse, doing it, anyway. Then yesterday happened. My husband was being a man, to several women. That was strange for me. Yes, I love other men, but to hear another woman tell my husband that she loves him got to me.

I knew that my husband had always wanted to fuck my friend and her . And I knew that my husband has always wanted to fuck my and his old boss, but when I saw him with Amy, it was different. My husband wasn't just fucking Amy, he was making love to her. Yes, I am in-love with our live-in and my long term boyfriend, but hearing my husband tell another woman that he loved her was hard for me to hear.

Amy stayed the night. She and my husband are still asleep as I am writing this. I enjoyed the sex I had with our live-in last night, as I always do, but my mind wasn't on me and our live-in. I found myself thinking about what my husband and Amy were doing. I even got up and stood outside the bedroom door, where my husband and Amy were sleeping. But they weren't sleeping at 4:00AM this morning. They were making love.

I heard my husband telling Amy, "I haven't enjoyed sex this much in I don't know how long," and "My god, you have the best feeling pussy I have ever been in." Amy asked my husband to compare her to my , my best friend and her , and especially his old boss, her current boss.

My husband told Amy that sex with my , my best friend and her , and his old boss, Amy's current boss, was good, but not like the sex he was having with her at that moment. Amy asked what made her different. My husband told Amy, "You make me feel like a man," "You're sexy!" My husband added, "I admit that I did enjoy fucking them, but I don't love them like I love you." That hit hard. I have always said that to my husband.

When our live-in made love to me this morning, I had trouble not thinking about my husband and Amy. I know that when my husband thinks of me and other men having sex that it excites him. Thinking about my husband and Amy making love didn't excite me. It still doesn't. It makes me nervous. This morning and last night were the first times that I have not cum with our live-in. And he noticed.

Our live-in told me to just forget about my husband and Amy, but I can't. My husband has never had much of a sex drive, that is, until yesterday. With all the Black Men around, I was perplexed at what my husband did to get with my best friend and her , my , his old boss and Amy. While I was with one of our live-in's friends, he asked me what was wrong, because I seemed to be somewhere else. I told him that I couldn't get my mind off of my husband and the women he was with. That kind of ended it with me and our live-in's friend. I have to admit that I got little, sexually, yesterday. And that is not normal.

I don't think that it was that my husband was getting sex that bothered me the most. It was when I heard my husband tell another woman that he loved her, the same way I say I love him, that hit me the hardest. I talked with my and my best friend and her and they told me that the sex they had with my husband was just sex, nothing more. Amy told my husband that she loved him.

My husband has a hell of a time getting and staying hard when he and I have intercourse, and yesterday my husband got hard and stayed hard for five other women, enough for one woman to tell him that she loves him. This may seem like a double standard, but I don't like that my husband feels that he loves another woman.

Amy is fifty-two. She is seven years older than I am, and she and I are the same height. Yet, Amy is one hundred pounds thinner than I am. Yesterday Amy had on a pair of leggings, a sweater and knee high boots. I have to admit that she did look good. My husband was the only man that Amy had sex with yesterday, not that she didn't have other options, though. Amy had her choice of several, much larger cocked Black Men to choose from, and she chose to be with my husband exclusively. I wonder why, even now.

I guess my questions are . . .

For the men, have you ever been with another man's wife and fell in-love with her? If so, what did you do?

For the women here, Have you ever been through this? What did you do?

Your husband was attracted to Amy's slimmer physique, her boots and other sexy clothes.  He wanted to show you that he could fuck, fuck, fuck if he was turned on enough and he decided Amy was what he wanted and he kept her out of the way of the blacks.  His way of saying you are not quite up to the mark in attracting him.