CuckoldFart.com

How to get the wife to do it!

Legendkiller718

She knows it makes me cum and turns me on when talking about her fucking an other man in bed. When I first bought it up she was all for it. Than it died out on her part. The other night she let me jerk off to her and asked what I was thinking. I told her of her and a guy she works with. She instantly started moaning. I jumped on too of her and slid it in inside and asked her about him. She said he fucked her so good and his dick felt good inside her. And oh boy I exploded. After that. Nothing. Wtf. Help!

Cuckold Tests

I love that !! I try to do the same thing with my girl, I ask her to tell me how much of a slut she is and that she would like to fuck other guys with bigger cocks !! And as soon as she says that I just explode!! My problem is that right after I cum my mind changes completely and I think I was crazy thinking that way , also she tell me afterwards she hopes is just a fantasy and I don't actually want that for real ! Very confuse

• 2 weeks later...

i think its normal for cucks to get the instant post cum regret.

I loved having my wife fucked by our friend, then then when I had her instantly regretted it when I had cum in her. 

But like you soon after I would be hard again thinking about him pounding away inside her.

Why?

No idea, just as I have no idea why I should want her to have sex with someone else - none of it makes sense, but boy it felt good when they fucked together and when I licked his cum from her afterwards.