CuckoldFart.com

any white couples really want dominant black bull?

stud dog

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Despite her many black lovers we have only ever had 1 guy that was quite dominant with us.At first it was different and a turn on, especially watching my normally confidant and assertive wife become his submissive sex toy.He was well hung and had some stamina, was reasonably handsome and knew it.He'd fuck her ragged in every hole she had and then before he left managed to persuade me to give him a blow job too.It was just a power thing for him but I did get to enjoy doing it after a while.

He would turn up at any hour and expect her to put out - which of course she did, no matter what else she was up too.He started bringing friends round also, they'd gang bang her and I'd be expected to blow them too.Just when we were thinking it was getting a bit too much he was busted for drugs or fraud or something like that and went to jail.

It sort of petered out after that though a few of the guys he used to bring round still turned up occasionally to fuck her or get head from me if she wasnt about.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...