CuckoldFart.com

Chastity Cage?

onmyknees

My wife has informed me she is going to Morocco next month for a week with one of her two lovers. After years of active cucking, we have reached the stage where I have to accept my tiny excuse for a dicklet is useless, and in fact she is keen that I should not waste time and energy masturbating. We have been discussing the possibility of her locking my dicklet up in a cock cage, as befits an inferior male unworthy of procreation. I accept my place, but am worried about the hygiene aspects of wearing a device 24/7 for a week. Can any one offer some advice on the best type accessory?

Cuckold Tests

I do a couple of things. First is every time I shower i use a squirt bottle and fill it with warm soapy water and i squirt it in the cage to try and clean it out. After the shower i use a blow dryer to dry it off on the inside. Those seem to work pretty well for me. I also once a week i would also take a bath and sit in there and let the warm water sit in there. Those worked for me i never had any issues.

• Like 2

Buy an open cage type quality stainless steel one, the open cage style let's soap and water in, air dry or blow dry, you will be fine , as a bull all my cucked hubbys are locked , for weeks at a time....no problems in over 11 years.....also once in a while dust the worthless thing between your legs with a fungal powder...enjoy you chasity cucky...

• Like 3

Thank you for that very useful and comprehensive advice, Sir

Buy an open cage type quality stainless steel one, the open cage style let's soap and water in, air dry or blow dry, you will be fine , as a bull all my cucked hubbys are locked , for weeks at a time....no problems in over 11 years.....also once in a while dust the worthless thing between your legs with a fungal powder...enjoy you chasity cucky...

i am locked in a S/S Contender chastity device 24/7/365 and only let out to be milked by my Wife and Keyholder, in fact the last time She milked me i was still locked in Her cage.  Stainless Steel stays clean easily and a security screw rather than a padlock means there's nothing to look after.  i shave the area daily with my electric shaver when i do my face.  i'm a much nicer person when i'm not allowed to cum.

• Like 2