CuckoldFart.com

Whats In It From The Cucks Point Of View?

semiinterestedwife

Ive roleplayed with hubby and we have fun chatting about bbc and i tease him saying I want a huge cock, but I honestly dont get the males/cucks point of view.

I see it in a threesome it could be fun but if hes just watching or even not in the same town i cant get my head round that?

maybe someone can fill me in.

It is different with every cuck.  I can only speak about the men in the couples I have had LTR situations with.  In some cases the cuck can not get it up and therefore wants to know someone else is giving his wife the fun he can not.  I had a couple like that for about 10 years.  He was never in the same place as us when she and I were together.  I also had a married couple where they got married for appearances where he was outright gay, needless to say his wife wanted to have a sex life in spite of what amounts to an arranged marriage for the sake of appearances.  A third example is a couple where both of them were submissive and she could was desperate to be dominated.  When it became clear he could not do that she found me and I provided the DOM influence they both needed.

So as you can see it is really different for every cuck.  I suggest you ask your husband why he is interested in your cucking him.  Asking is the only way to know.

CB

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests