CuckoldFart.com

Dominant BDSM Bull seeks possible live-in relationship with cuckold couple.

Edge1104

Hello all.

I realise this is a long shot, as there are not many cuckold couples from Australia on this site. However, I will post this and see what happens.

I have recently sold My house, and while I am looking for the right place to live, I thought there might be an opportunity with a willing cuckold / hotwife for a live-in situation. If interested consider the following:

- the cuckold needs to be willing to completely submissive to Me, as I will take control of his darling wife.

- I am not interested in helping you "convince" your partner to become a hotwife. If she isn't into cuckolding you already, don't bother Me.

- I am located in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. So would prefer someone reasonably local. If I have to relocate, that would involve finding employment, unless you are Independently wealthy. (Ha!)

- Do not expect this to be a quick exercise. I will want to ensure that you are the right couple for Me, and I am the right Dom for you.

- All fantasies and fetishes can be made reality. Limits will be respected, but pushed.

Hope to hear from interested parties, via this site at first contact. DO NOT ASK FOR PICS, if you aren't sending any.

Regards,

Edge.

nice.jpg

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST