CuckoldFart.com

i think my wfe prefers black men

jack hayes

my wife and i are 24yo and me 25yo we have been married 3 years we got into swinging with some friends we do not belong to any clubs we usualy just meet partners they have always been white this year while on vacatiom we stopped in hotel and after dinner we had gone to the bar for a drink we were only people there shortly a very well dressed good looking young very dark black man came in we asked him to sit with us soon bartender put music on and he invited my wife to dance they were very good together later i got up went to restroom when i got back he was sitting next to my wife thier heads together from then on i might as well not been there the 2 of them talked to each other ignored me they danced some more i think they kissed anyway for some reason we got up went back to our room  my wife was so hot we barely got in room  and she wanted to fuck i noticed heh thong was soaked and very little foreplay  and we had sex   she was ready  since then she has bought a black dildo very big and uses it a lot  she has expressed desire to fuck a black man i am concerned as i have heard once black never go back

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest SandL

Hmmmmmm Once you go black you never go back? Yup. :) I don’t think I ever want to give up black men...but I also still love having sex with my husband. I think it will depend on your relationship and how strong your connection is. If your relationship with her is deeper than sex and you both love each other and respect each other, then I don’t think you’ll need to worry. But it's something to talk to her about. She’ll know the answer to that question better than anyone. Be honest with her and be a safe place for her to be honest with you! :) 

8 hours ago, SandL said:

Hmmmmmm Once you go black you never go back? Yup. :) I don’t think I ever want to give up black men...but I also still love having sex with my husband. I think it will depend on your relationship and how strong your connection is. If your relationship with her is deeper than sex and you both love each other and respect each other, then I don’t think you’ll need to worry. But it's something to talk to her about. She’ll know the answer to that question better than anyone. Be honest with her and be a safe place for her to be honest with you! :) 

I am not bias one bit but yes there is something about a well built and well hung black man.  And I don’t think I could have commented and better than what SandL  has already done. 

• Like 1