CuckoldFart.com

Educating Wife

PlayMate

23 hours ago, pflash99 said:

The emotional challenges SandL was referring to is what many call a "down or a drop."  It's a good thing she brought that up because some guys feel it and she just wants you to be prepared, in case you do.  I felt it a couple of times in the beginning and, to me, it closely resembled buyers remorse.  

If your wife decides to go for it, once it happens, many guys feel a temporary state of depression.  Believe it or not, it can be triggered by you having an ejaculation.

Not all guys experience it, but if you do, take a deep breath and do nor say nothing.  Do everything you can to contain your emotions because It will dissipate.  The drops I experienced only lasted a few hours.

PlayMate, I agree watch out for the drop as pflash and SandL say. Can you handle watching another man, friend or stranger push his cock right in to your wifes vagina up to his balls fuck her and come hard inside her ? or even just hear her tell you about it or watch the vid or photos ? You need to be sure as does your wife. If you can its then its the start of a fantastic lifestyle. I an not sure getting your wifes friend to spill the beans is a good idea. What does your wife think about all of this so far, have you asked her about any of it to her ? And have you got a photo we can see ?

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST