CuckoldFart.com

UK Bull looking for new pasture

Guest BullReady4U

Guest BullReady4U

I am preferably a dom bull with 9" dick looking for a new lady with or without a cuckold man, absolutely love women in lingerie, typically basque, suspenders and stockings with no panties, love mature/younger, curvy/slim/medium, shaved or hairy, cuck can watch or join in, looking for a discreet relationship or not interested. love giving and receiving oral, seem to be horny all the time. sissy boy cucks can watch and be dom by the lady,

If the lady wants to dom the cuck thats fine, willing to start online at first and see how it goes from there, no pressure, if this is something that interests you then I am on YIM at bullready4u, lets make contact and take it to the next step, newbies welcome, you make the rules then I will match if all agreed. ;)

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

Guest BullReady4U

age 50 live in Essex available daytimes, will do whatever the lady wishes, can be dom or not her choice, important thing is that she is happy with the scenario :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Such a shame we're not closer - you sound such a reasonable gentleman, willing to accommodate all types, unpressurised, letting the lady choose what to do, wanting her to be happy with the scenario.

It's so rare to find these qualities in a bull - you seem to be just the sort of friend I want to find for my wife to enjoy herself with.

Bryan