CuckoldFart.com

Wife Asked To Fuck Guy She Knows

yc.couple

So I have been with my wife for 10 years. When we first met I used to let all my friends fuck her and she was always down. This stopped after we had kids, but I have been telling her that we should start doing that again. She has been somewhat reluctant since she doesn't think she looks as good as she used to 10 years ago. Anyways, last night she said that there was this one guy that she was wanting to fuck but that she wasn't sure what I would think about it. I told her that it was cool with me if that was what she wanted to do. So she got the courage to text him and asked him if he got to fuck her 1 time if he would do it, obviously he said yes. So I already reserved their hotel room for Wednesday night. She will be taking pics and vids of a lot of it so I can see it when she gets home. She has been so happy since I said yes all she has been talking about all day is her trip on Wednesday. Here is a pic that I have posted before just so you can get an idea what she looks like.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests