CuckoldFart.com

Cuckolding Woman Wanted For Discreet Cuckolding Ltr Or Marriage.

Domwifewanted

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Major,

The woman I have in mind does not want to leave the NY metro area.  The reason she needs a new cuck is that she and her husband split up because he wanted to go to Florida, so no I do not know anyone for a yatch in the Carib.  Besides I do not want to send her away as I have too much fun with her.

She wants a new cuck and in addition I insist on her having a good relationship with a cuck to continue to see me, so she is motivated if we find someone local to Long Island in the say 45-65 age range who will treat her like a queen.

CB

Well I could always relocate......

Tempting. But my goal is to meld my current partner to be a hotwife

However, if it fails then maybe my new approach should be to find a cuckoldress from the get go.

I do like lots of sex...... And I am a sharing kind of guy. But has she in mind more of a guy to live with but not to have any sex with?

Major,

I used to have photos of her, but they were lost in a hard drive crash.  She is short and cute, but slightly overweight right now.  She has huge tits with the longest nipples I have ever seen and her pussy is pretty much the nicest looking I have ever seen, but I suspect she would have the same problem accomidating you as your current partner.  She is very tight.  She is also a three hole woman and submissive and bisexual.

She mostly did not have sex with her husband while they were together.  I was her third bull.  From what I know she only had sex with her husband over the last 10 or so years when I told her to.

If you were to have her though you would have to settle in New York as she steadfastly refuses to leave the area.   If you did pair with her you might have to stick to blowjobs though because she has a very small pussy.

I think you are better off staying the course with the current woman because it seems you are making progress.

CB

CB

I do like a good blowjob though....lol

I think if my current partner takes to having a bull and we stop having sex I will find sex else where....but can't see that occurring.

Not a huge tit fan...you have seen pics of Mandy and she has great tits....chubby thighs though and thus refuses to wear stockings which are a big turn on to me!

When we are in NY you will get your shot at her for sure!