CuckoldFart.com

I wish he was older

peanut

The first and only time that I have ever talked to a guy about fucking me wife was about 8 years ago.   We had gotten a call at the house and the voice on the other end asked if my wife (by name) was there.  I asked who was calling and he told me it was none of my business and told me to put her on the phone.  I of course was not going to hand the phone over to my wife and told him she wasn't home. 

"I know she's not...she's here with my dick in her mouth."  To say I was shocked would be putting it mildly, but with my wife in the next room I knew it wasn't true.  "She's got a tight fucking pussy too."  DAMN!  At this point I was pretty sure that it was a young black boy bored at home..unfortunately my wife walked in the room and asked me who was on the phone.  Apparently your boyfriend I told her.  She of course wanted me to hang up right away...but I wanted the call to go on! 

I told him that his call was inappropriate and hung up on.  He called right back.   "Don't ever fucking hang up on me again!"  I am pretty sure that I was hard at this point, and my wife kept telling me to hang up again while I was being berated by this kid.  One of my kids looked at the called ID and told me they knew who it was....he was all of 13 and was showing that he was definitely going to be a bull in the future. 

I continued to talk with him for a while longer, listening to him verbally abuse me and tell me how many times he had fucked my wife in the past and that there wasn't a thing I could do about it before I reminded him that people have called ID and that I knew his mothers name.  Though he had already called me back several times before when I hung up, this time he didn't call back.  I had often wished that I would have kept his name as he would be about 20 now...and would probably be tons of fun to talk to on the phone again...

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX